I need some assistance

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

I need some assistance

Unread post by say652 »

Ok. My physical training hero was forced to under go bionic reconstruction.
What happens to my hand to hand Defensive and Fast. Can I even pick another hand to hand combat style?
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: I need some assistance

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

is the hand to hand style a super power that doesn't work with bionics? If ti's just knowledge and technique, then I don't see why you wouldn't keep it.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
LeeNapier
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by LeeNapier »

Actually, I think care would have to be taken to ensure that the bionic components do not reduce the character's physical stats, or as a GM, I'd reduce them (and the combat modifiers linked to them) as appropriate.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

I lost pp and gained ps but I dont lose the style. Woot woot
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

say652 wrote:I lost pp and gained ps but I dont lose the style. Woot woot

I'd agree with this.

Though, I would also suggest, depending on the degree of bionic reconstruction that you might also lose some of the other stat bonuses too - PE, SDC, possibly Speed.

Your GM might allow you to add an extra +1D6 to punches and kicks due to a metal body [again, depends on the extent of the bionic reconstruction]
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”