soooo frustrated....

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Pox
Dungeon Crawler

soooo frustrated....

Unread post by Pox »

so...I like to pick and pluck special abilities to give alien races that I made up for Rifts some extra flare...

problem is...I'm a crap note taker and I was looking at my papers and realized I didn't detail out the descriptions for "exceptionally charismatic" and "Pheromonal Secretion"

Anyone able to point me in the right directions as to what book or Rifter I got these from...I'm about to put my own head through a table trying to find it.
we forgive you pox - Lord Cherico
You mah main Damie, Pox - el magico -- darklorddc
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: soooo frustrated....

Unread post by NMI »

After the Bomb?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Pox
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Pox »

oooh...I wish I had the new AtB but I haven't gotten around to it...the pleasure bunny is something that has popped up in my researching but I'm thinking it has to be from somewhere else
we forgive you pox - Lord Cherico
You mah main Damie, Pox - el magico -- darklorddc
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Pox wrote:oooh...I wish I had the new AtB but I haven't gotten around to it...the pleasure bunny is something that has popped up in my researching but I'm thinking it has to be from somewhere else

Perhaps you saw it then in one of the swimsuit Rifter issues? A pleasure bunny NPC is in one of those.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

After the Bomb 2, pleasure bunny, to be exact.

The is also the Gland modification for pheromones in PU2 page 20. in the Eugenic power cat.

EX MA page 231 HU2 main book.
Combine this with the article in R60 about use the MA % in Roleplaying.
The problem is, the article does not get into any Roll-playing (aka dice mechanics) of the MA%.

Awe Factor major power, sort of.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
sweetdeathkiss
Newb

Pleasure bunny

Unread post by sweetdeathkiss »

Ive been looking for the pdf for TMNT book road hogs.. i cannot find it. i want to make a pleasure bunny. help?

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”