Aliens Unlimited

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Do we want more aliens written up and posted?

Yes
77%
No
14%
Don't care
10%

Total votes: 73

Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Aliens Unlimited

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Is there an interest in seeing more aliens written up? If so, we can start a thread for people who want to post stuff on new aliens.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer
Comment: "Incredible Cosmic Power! ...teeny tiny living space."

Re: Aliens Unlimited

Unread post by Gryphon Chick »

Sure, I have a species in mind to post- the Snagorroth. They are asexual aliens having eye stalks, rib gills, belly/torso mouths and breasts on the back. I would want your help writing them, so pm me, SG.
"Sorry, I'm busy tonight...Same thing I do every night...Trying the take over the world..."
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Gryphon Chick wrote:Sure, I have a species in mind to post- the Snagorroth. They are asexual aliens having eye stalks, rib gills, belly/torso mouths and breasts on the back. I would want your help writing them, so pm me, SG.

Just send me the idea via my regular email and I will see what I can make of it.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

That seem a cool idea, I too have a lot of Alien Races to post :D
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

The Baron of chaos wrote:That seem a cool idea, I too have a lot of Alien Races to post :D

As GC would say, bring it. :D
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Leon Kennedy wrote:Are we to post them here in this thread? Create our own thread for each alien species? Cuz I'm all about creating new stuff. I like the flavor that stuff like this adds to our games.

You can post here, since if we get enough contributions it will become a huge thread!
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

Mephisto wrote:My only request is that they are nothing like the aliens in Aliens Unlimited...my bird-hunters are already overswamped with requests from the Consortium of Poultry Control to keep the pheasant head population under control...

You mean humanoids with animal heads? LOL
"Sorry, I'm busy tonight...Same thing I do every night...Trying the take over the world..."
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Gryphon Chick wrote:
Mephisto wrote:My only request is that they are nothing like the aliens in Aliens Unlimited...my bird-hunters are already overswamped with requests from the Consortium of Poultry Control to keep the pheasant head population under control...

That has always been a pet peeve of mine about some games and shows that want to equate intelligence with humanity.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

Snagorroth

These aliens appear to be humanoid slugs due to being bipedal and having human-like arms and hands. Their heads also bear the same general shape as human heads, if not the same features. Their eyes grow on stalks which protrude from their temporal lobes and are 3d6 inches long and providing 360% vision. Incapable of speech, they communicate via grunts and growls as well as telepathy.
They are considered minor psionics in most cases, though different races of the species have differing capabilities. The different races appear in a wide range of skin colors. Blue and green colors, for example, are amphibious; pale white ones analytical geniuses and hardware experts; and purple ones are highly psychic and mystical.
The Snagorroth are asexual like worms, their sex organs located in a tail-like section, and mate by intertwining these tails. The tail is used as the womb for the developing child as well and may by dropped off if the child slows escape from predators. The tail will regrow in a matter of weeks in this instance. Their mammary glands and breasts appear on the back, allowing them to run while nursing young. Pregnancy usually lasts six months.
Their breathing is done through gills which are attached to their rib cages and feed air directly to the lungs. Their mouths feed directly into the stomach and are in their belly section, the lower ribs and pelvis being the bones into which teeth are rooted.

More to come...
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I have been helping, also, with the Snagorroth. I have this to add:

Orange skinned Snagorroth are brutal warriors and can have a bite doing as much as 5d6 damage and their strength is considered Extraordinary.
Yellow Snagorroth have face tentacles and spiked on their tails adding +1d6 to their strike damage with the tail.
Snagorroth are believed to have evolved from an earlier creature with flippers rather than arms and legs, as well as fins on the tail and a bite doing 5d6, known as a Snaga, on an aquatic planet. Given that they travel between dimensions, different races are believed to be at differing stages of evolution, with the aquatics being the earliest race and the purples the most evolved.
Last edited by Stone Gargoyle on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Sure..I'd like to see more aliens....prettier sight than some of the people I normally meet... :-D
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

taalismn wrote:Sure..I'd like to see more aliens....prettier sight than some of the people I normally meet... :-D

So far all votes are for more. :D
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Nha-jas
(Alien Humanoid Atroxian from low gravity world)
While unusual, it is not an anomaly for a species in the intergalactic community to be devoted to magic, but the Nha-jas are particular for two reasons. First they TRULY adore magic, they worship it as form of deity. No not a deity of magic, but magic itself as deity. And second their world started off as highly magical but its overall magic levelhad dropped in centuries and is mistery how nha-jas civilization still manage to rely heavily on it.
This is a mistery actually easy to solve. Firstoff the fading of mystical energies was not unexpected nor istantaneous, took centuries ot drop to its actual low level. And they had already started taking conter measures. in the form of syhtetic organic latex crystal. These purple crystals store PPE in large quantity, 250 PPE for 100 lbs of crystal. They use these to actually harvest PPE from other dimensions and worlds for themselves. And they are not against harvesting peoples as well. Infact they are really close to build a weapons who can cause planetary reality warps-read rifts cataclysm. Actually shuold eb a tool to reactivate a dormant geological mystic veins, but they are qauite cautious with it, because they know what could happen. So they plan, when the reactivator first prototype is ready, to field test on another planet before trying it on their own homeworld.
Alignment: Potentially any, but their society truly push toward Anarchist, Miscreant and Aberrant alignment
Attributes: IQ: 3d6+3, ME: 4d6, MA: 2d6, PS: 3d6, PE: 3d6, PP: 4d6, PB 3d6, Spd. 3d6+10
Hit Points: PE+ 1d6 per level
S.D.C.: 35 A.R.: 7
Height: 9ft plus 4d6 inches
Weight: 250 plus 1d6x10 lbs
Average Life Span: 102 years ;Basilisks as immortal till they are killed
Appearance: Tall Elegant humanoid snakes with sleek bodies and pale white small scales, they have cobra like hood with frilled edges, head features are smooth, with wide mouth and jaw, but much less pronounced than for usual atroxian(if they were mutant animal the look would definitelly be partial), have a prehensile tail . Females do not have mammaries, but have wide hips as they are ovoviviparous.
Natural Abilities: Double Jointed, Natural thermo Imaging sense (50ft/15m), Sense Magic and PPE naturally at no PPE cost, +2 to save vs. Poison /toxins, +1 to save vs. Magic, Fangs does 1d4+1 damage and inject a Paralytic Poison 5 does per day , they have forked tongue(equal to heightened sense of taste plus track by taste 70+2 per level)
Super Abilities:
70% of them fall into Mystical Bestowed class
With the Major Power of Venomous Attack or Life Leech(can be used to replenish PPe 2 hit points regenerate 1 PPE point) plus 8 Spells from level 1-5 and one from level 6-7(Animate & Control dead is favored).
20% Will have a PE of 12+ and fall into mystic study category (understadn principle of magic is common skill amongst nha-jas, like a second tongue 80%) in addition to usual mystic study power the Nah-jas get special abilities, reflecting innate magical abilities, special talents and family genetical heritage:
01-20 Hypnotist: Automatically Know Trance, Domination and Charismatic Aura spells, these spells have twice the usual duration and are +1 at spell strength
21-40 Metamorphosist: Metamorphosis Superior and cost only 65 PPE, plus duration is 30 minutes per level and one hour per level for the ritual version
41-50 Supernatural nature: Has the longevity Minor power and strength is considered supernatural.
51-70 Necromaster: Animate and Control the dead spell but same as necromancer. One note about Animate & control dead..this spell power is that is cyclical, that means that unless the corpse are totally destroyed(-10 SDC), as long as the spell is active THEY WILL RAISE AGAIN(perhaps with 2d6 less SDC), and so those killed by them, plus know 1d4 necromancer spells. Also whenr eanmiating superpowered being, the zombie WILL have access to the powers they had in life, albeit locked at 1rst level +1 for each three level fo experience of the animator. IS not wise face a necromaster in cemetary
71-80 Psychic Regenerator: not exactly what it does sound. The najas are simply incredible good at drawing PPE from living. Victim of PPE drawing must roll vs 15 +1 at level 7 and 9 and not 12 The number of "donors" is also increased to 2 + 1 per level. Also they can drain from unwilling, but must BITE them. The victim must then save vs. magic 12 or better or have his PPE drained. They also recover and additional 1d6 PPE per hour of meditation.
81-00 Breaker: A talent in overriding the opponent magical defenses. When casting a spell can make it harder to save against, each additiona 10 PPE increase spell strenght by 1 . It does work only for spell level 1-8
The remaining 10% are those that are born without any magical talent, or who got horribly mangled beyond restoration healing power. These Nha-jas are enlisted for a "basilisk" conversion. Basilisk is the conventional name for an undead cybernetical conversion. The Nha-jas is KILLED and resurrected as bio-mechanincal undead, through a long and complex ritual. These abomination are equal to Brain Implant Augmentation supersoldier plus Cyber Armor, Bionic Weapon System(Retractable claws(x2), Laser Energy Blast( third eye), and undead Features: can reattach lost limbs, Take half damage from non-magical and non psionic attacks, does not breathe and is immune to poison and toxins- They appear as scar covered Nha-jas clad black metallic plates and bolts around the body. On the head they have literally cluster of metaalic exagonal thick plates with small glowing runes on it, and a third bionic eye . They always fight to death
Special Weapons and Equipment:
Orb of the Hydra: Red orb wiht a golden vertical slit , the orb is carried by high priest and officer and has the following abilities:
Shot Energy Blast: damage 5d6 Range 100ft
Create a force field encircling the wielder and anyone close to him in a radius of 80ft: SDC equal to wielder MEx10
The field can work like a flying platform: Flying at 90mph at a maximum altitude of 1000 feet. Can Carry 1000lbs of weight
Energy Spear: These long spears are favored weapons. The long blades is made of pure mystical blue energy Damage 5d6 the energy blade 1d8 the staff Length: 2.1m/7ft plus 1ft of energy blade.
For the rest they have fair advanced technology, albeit they prefer rely most on magic(if they discover Technowizardry they will probably convert most of their technology to it). Infact apart spaceship and some limited form of laser technology and cybernetics, most of their discover and research are devoted toward magic and every possible use of it
Minicomputer loaded with 30 Scroll softwares spells from level 1-6
Ward Bullet: bullet loaded with a magic spell released with impact, can be loaded in most galactic revolver- see ward spell for the type of wards

Armor: syhtetic organic latex crystal armor: AR 12 SDC 150. Dislike normal armor this armor is loaded with 60 PPE for the wielder to use and take half damage from energy attacks(except particel beams)
Talisman of Armor: simply a talisman that cast seventh level armor of ithan 3 times per day
Familiarity with earth: some information, equal to some familiarity, they have sent explorers to this remote place for investigation and analysis for potential "harvesting"
Allies and Enemies: They hate the guts of Jenjorans, and the feeling is mutual, have some diplomatic contacts with Atorians, mostly to get access to Danaus libraries, aalbeit they are too far from them to risk an immediate annexion. Unknown to anyone they have also made contacts with psianines canis of Noth, suggesting an alliance against a possible invasion from their Rath brothers, the psianines are unusre as they do not hold a grudge and the invasion is at best a blurry hypotheisi at the moment, yet the Nha-jas insist that a preemptive strike will be the best defence. Of course Psianines question what the interest of Nha-jas are in this. But the mystical blocks the Nha-jas have make them hard to read, even for psianines telepathy
Steeler49er
Hero
Comment: AKA-"Steeler49er"

Steeler49er is to the BOARDS, what C.J. Carella and Jhonen Vasquez are to RPG's & Underground Comics. You know! BIG FAT NUCLEAR DA-BOMBS!"

Unread post by Steeler49er »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:My only request is that they are nothing like the aliens in Aliens Unlimited...my bird-hunters are already overswamped with requests from the Consortium of Poultry Control to keep the pheasant head population under control...

Gryphon Chick wrote:You mean humanoids with animal heads? LOL

Mephisto wrote:That has always been a pet peeve of mine about some games and shows that want to equate intelligence with humanity.
All of this is sooo true!
Image...."SMILE YOU S.O.B"....Image

Problem is I used Placebos "Running Up that Hill" to get Catherine Wheels "Black Metallic" to get Monorals "KIRI" to get Dan Balans "Crazy Loop" out of my head in the first place.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

:eek: Steeler is agreeing with us!

Stone Gargoyle wrote:I have been helping, also, with the Snagorroth. I have this to add:

Orange skinned Snagorroth are brutal warriors and can have a bite doing as much as 5d6 damage and their strength is considered Extraordinary.
Yellow Snagorroth have face tentacles and spiked on their tails adding +1d6 to their strike damage with the tail.
Snagorroth are believed to have evolved from an earlier creature with flippers rather than arms and legs, known as a Snaga, on an aquatic planet. Given that they travel between dimensions, different races are believed to be at differing stages of evolution, with the aquatics being the earliest race and the purples the most evolved.

I like the idea of the Snaga. I see it as having fins on the tail, also, and the bite damage of the orange ones.
Steeler49er
Hero

Steeler49er is to the BOARDS, what C.J. Carella and Jhonen Vasquez are to RPG's & Underground Comics. You know! BIG FAT NUCLEAR DA-BOMBS!"

Gryphon Chick wrote::eek: Steeler is agreeing with us!

Hey! I've DO have a nice side under all the evil goop :o

Problem is I used Placebos "Running Up that Hill" to get Catherine Wheels "Black Metallic" to get Monorals "KIRI" to get Dan Balans "Crazy Loop" out of my head in the first place.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Steeler49er wrote:

"You are the diet coke of evil." - Dr. Evil
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Gryphon Chick wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:I have been helping, also, with the Snagorroth. I have this to add:

Snagorroth are believed to have evolved from an earlier creature with flippers rather than arms and legs, known as a Snaga, on an aquatic planet. Given that they travel between dimensions, different races are believed to be at differing stages of evolution, with the aquatics being the earliest race and the purples the most evolved.

I like the idea of the Snaga. I see it as having fins on the tail, also, and the bite damage of the orange ones.

Well, they're your aliens... So be it and so edited!
Steeler49er
Hero

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Steeler49er wrote:

DUDE... You are sooo not gonna belive this but, I'm playing once a week in the first Real game I've been allowed to play in (and not ended up as the GM/ST/DM) in years!!!
I'm playing a newly Erupted Nova Ice trucker in Aberrant and I swear my nemisis is Dr. Evil!!!
I don't know if I should laugh or be put off by this fact :-? ... Right now he's just a voice over the Loud Speakers in the underground Nuclear missle silo, but still... I'm sure it is him :)

MAN this game is freakin funny :lol:

Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Steeler49er wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Steeler49er wrote:

DUDE... You are sooo not gonna belive this but, I'm playing once a week in the first Real game I've been allowed to play in (and not ended up as the GM/ST/DM) in years!!!
I'm playing a newly Erupted Nova Ice trucker in Aberrant and I swear my nemisis is Dr. Evil!!!
I don't know if I should laugh or be put off by this fact :-? ... Right now he's just a voice over the Loud Speakers in the underground Nuclear missle silo, but still... I'm sure it is him :)

MAN this game is freakin funny :lol:

So as to not derail this thread, I have taken this concept and started a thread on it called Tormenting Players. :D
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Hell yes. :D
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

Snagorroth continued...

Snagorroth
Alignments: Any
Attributes: I.Q. 3d6, M.E. 4d6, M.A. 4d6, P.S. 3d6, P.P. 3d6, P.E. 4d6, P.B. 2d6, Spd 4d6
Hit Points: P.E.X2, plus 1d6 per character level
S.D.C.: 20, plus 1d10 per foot of character height and length
P.P.E.: 3d6
Height: 3d6 feet plus 1d12 inches tall, plus 2d4 foot long tail
Weight: 40 pounds per foot
Horror Factor: 12, as a result of their inhuman appearance
Average Life Span: 200 years
Natural and Super Abilities: All of them possess telepathy at a range of 60 feet and 360 degree vision. Can bite for 2d4 damage unless otherwise noted and slam with tail for 2d6 plus PS bonus damage unless otherwise noted.
01-10% Blue- Aquatic: Cannot breathe air outside of water. Swim 90% at three times land speed, bite 5d6, strength considered Extraordinary in water.
11-20% Green- Amphibious: Possess abilities the same as the Amphibious superability.
21-30% Yellow: Facial tentacles can entangle at +4 in close combat and are 1d4 feet long. Tail spikes add +1d6 to damage from tail strikes.
31-40% Orange: Bite for 3d6 (01-30% of them bite for 5d6), strength is Extraordinary.
41-80% Brown and tan: No additional Abilities
81-90% White- Elite: +1d6 I.Q., and 01-50% are Hardware, 51-00% are Natural Genius.
91-00% Purple- Mystics: Master Psionics, +1d6 I.Q.
Standard Weapons and Vehicles: Other than Elite and Mystics, they are limited to ancient weapons.
Armor: Typically use plate armor and shields.
Familiarity With Earth: Limited, and cannot pass for human.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Vladians
Human like from Twilight world
Valdos is far cold world , who recieve its light only from its 5 moons. The Vladians , the dominat species of Valdos, are human like being. Resembling a lot caucasian human, but with a different chemistry and internal biology, they descents not form primates but from a mammalina parasyte that feed on the entrails of larger animals. These traits somehow remained withing their biologyu, evolving into something else entirely. Their feeding habing includ draining the life force of victims, through 1d4+1 small suction cup in the palm of their hand. With evolution this feeding process allowed them to drain also innnate abilities and knowledge from their victims. This come really handy when a Tagonican spaceship crashlanded on their world. One moment they were stuck at 19th century level technology, and after a few Tagonicans "snack" they were ready to explore the galaxy. In a century or so(125 years to be exact) they have become infamous as intergalactic thief, pirates, assasins, spies and generally regarded as cosmic parasyte. They have become expecially malicious in trading prohibed technological knowledge to primitive wolrd in change for a right fee.
Right now most Vladians live a nomadic life, having forego hteir native world and considering their Spaceships as their home(no their spaceship are not coffin shaped, before you ask)
Vladians (pronounced Wou-lah-de-ans)
Attributes: IQ: 3d6, ME: 3d6, MA: 3d6+6, PS: 3d6, PP: 4d6, PE: 3d6+4, PB: 3d6+6 - by human and humanoid standard, Spd. 2d6+10
Hit Points:3d6+ PE + 1d6 per level
SDC: 1d4x10+10
Horror Factor: 12 when their feeding habit is made apparent
Average Life Span: 90 but can literally stop aging if they use life leech and spend 80 hit points per day, but oddly not many do it, as it is too much bore
Height:7 ft tall
Weight:150 lbs average
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 200ft, Advanced sense of smell Track by smell 50% +5 per level +20% to track blood, sensitive hearing three times as good than humans, +1 to initiative
Super Abilities:
All Vladians have the following powers: Life Leech(special each 15 Hit Points drained allow to steal skills similar to the super psionic power), Alter Metabolism, Impact Resistance, Adhesion
Penalties: Photosensitive, any light 100 watt or more is blinding, also they have a strong allergy toward plants close to Allaceae family(see allergy in Achilles Heel)
Special Weapons and Vechicles: They have stolen the schematics for the equivalent of most energy weapons, hover vehicles and space crafts. In particular they love Vibroblades and Particle Whips
Preferred Armor: Flexible Armor Suit AR 16 SDC 180 The armor is invisible to radar , thermal sensors and infrared systems(+10% to prowl). The helmet have AR 14 SDC 80 , Advanced Robot Optics and basic communication and enviromental air purification system
Familiarity with Earth: no Familiarity, or so they say
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

We should get this thread stickied.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Mephisto wrote:I would not sticky it, until we get more alien species...as it is, aliens aren't really interesting to me, so I don't know how much I'd be contributing to this thread.

So demons and Oni don't qualify as aliens?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Mephisto wrote:I would not sticky it, until we get more alien species...as it is, aliens aren't really interesting to me, so I don't know how much I'd be contributing to this thread.

Too late :D

Actually, I didnt sticky it, but I did add it to the Heroes Unlimited Creations Link List.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Mr. Deific NMI wrote:

Too late :D

Actually, I didnt sticky it, but I did add it to the Heroes Unlimited Creations Link List.

At least now it won't get lost in the list of threads if there is a link in a stickied thread. Much appreciated, NMI.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

I voted yes, More alien species need to be published.

If the books are to be believed, Just the splugorthian empire alone has litterally Dozens of species .. not just 1 doezen (12) but Dozens (24+).

I'd love to see a fully fleshed out Splugorthian empire with all its 24 different life forms all working in unison to create one of the truly deadliest of all empires.

As it should be.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Leon Kennedy wrote:Arbrylls (Based on a concept provided in the game Ascendancy)

Arbrylls are a peaceful, quiet, slow-moving vegetation-like species. Although physically slow, they are smart, physically tough and strong, and they possess a keen ability for trading. Not very technologically savvy, they rely on peace, negotiation, and above all else trading to solve any conflict.

Alien Appearance: Vegetation
Homeworld: “Garden of Eden”, beautiful, vegetative world. 75% of the planet is covered with lush forests, rolling grasslands, dense jungles, etc. While only 25% of the planet is covered with water (in the form of a singular ocean, lakes, streams, rivers, etc.), all water on the planet is freshwater. The core of the planet is made of superheated water and steam instead of lava and molten rock, which causes hot rain showers when “volcanoes” erupt on the planet’s surface. This combination of freshwater and the volcanic activity have allowed the planet to thrive (vegetatively speaking, of course).

Alignment: Any, but these characters tend towards Scrupulous and Principled due to their peaceful nature.
Attributes:
    IQ – 3d6+3
    ME – 3d6
    MA – 4d6
    PS – 3d6
    PP – 4d6
    PE – 3d6 + 2
    PB – 4d6 + 6
    Spd – 1d6
Hit Points: PE + 1d6 per level
SDC: 70
Natural AR: 6
Height: 1d4 + 3 feet
Weight: 150 pounds, +4d6 pounds every foot above 4 feet tall
Average Life Span: 75 + 6d6 years
Skills: Roll on the Alien education table. Arbrylls are not allowed to take any skills that involve robotics. If any skills are taken that increase the character’s speed, all bonuses towards the character’s speed are ignored due to the nature of being an Arbryll. Furthermore, Arbylls cannot take any modern weapon proficiencies except for pistol and/or revolver.
New Skill: Trading/Bartering. Arbrylls have developed an uncanny sense for realizing the real value of any item, as well as its potential value to any given person/alien species. This talent developed quickly after the first aliens came to the Arbryll home world, seeing the natural beauty of the planet, and wanting to take everything home with them. The Arbrylls saw the greed in the eyes of the visitors, and realized quickly that they could use this against the visitors. Trading/Bartering was quickly learned by all Arbrylls, and the skill can be used to trade any item for anything else (for example, trading a hamburger for a lift to the next spaceport). 50% + 2% per level.
Special Weapons: Arbrylls don’t normally care for combat or technology, and therefore have not developed any weapons beyond the equivalent of an earth 9mm or 357 magnum revolver. Arbrylls prefer to use whatever natural abilities they were given should any conflicts arise.
Special Vehicles: Again, Arbrylls aren’t the most technologically savvy species in the known galaxy. This, combined with some of the abilities that an Arbryll may possess, the need for vehicular travel is next to nothing. Luckily for them, they have mastered the art of bargaining and bartering, and have used this skill to “bum rides” on passing spaceships (with usually little to no cost to the Arbryll).
Natural Abilities: These creatures do not register heat or show up on infrared sensors; PS is considered to Extraordinary; do not need to feed so long as there is an ample supply of light and water; +5% to climb skill in forests/jungle areas.
Super Abilities: All abilities are part of the alien’s DNA. All aliens roll once on the following Major table and twice on the following Minor table.

Major Abilities
01-03 Adapt to Environment
04-06 Amphibious
07-09 Bio-Armor
10-12 Borrow Power
13-15 Bulletproof
16-18 Chameleon
19-21 Chemical Secretion
22-24 Control Elemental Force: Water
25-27 Control Insects and Arachnids
28-30 Defensive Immunity
31 Divine Healing
32-34 Ectoplasmic Armor
35-37 Ectoplasmic Webbing
38-40 Energy Wings
41-43 Geo-Thermal Energy
44-46 Growth
47-49 Holographic Memory Projection
50-52 Indestructible
53-55 Invisibility
56-58 Invulnerability
59-61 Life Leech
62-64 Matter Expulsion: Wood
65-67 Mega-Wings
68-70 Mimic
71-73 Negate Super Abilities
74-76 Orbital Spheres
77-79 Plant Control
80-82 Rainmaker
83-85 Slime Generation
86-88 Stretching
89-91 Super Regeneration
92-94 Supernatural Bite/Jaws
95-97 Supernatural Strength
98-00 Venomous Attack

Minor Abilities
01-02 Adhesion
03-04 Bend Light
05-06 Bio-Aura
07-08 Body Weapons
09-10 Corrosive Spray
11-12 Danger Sense
13-14 Defensive Will
15-16 Energy Resistance
17-18 Extraordinary Intelligence
19-20 Extraordinary Mental Affinity
21-22 Extraordinary Mental Endurance
23-24 Extraordinary Physical Beauty
25-26 Extraordinary Physical Endurance
27-28 Extraordinary Physical Prowess
29-30 Giant
31-32 Glow Bug
33-34 Healing Factor
35-36 Healing Power
37-38 Heightened Sense of Touch
39-40 Immovability
41-42 Immune to Illusions
43-44 Immune to Magic
45-46 Immune to Melee Attacks
47-48 Immune to Psionics
49-50 Increased Durability
51-52 Impervious to Cold and Freezing
53-54 Impervious to Control and Possession
55-56 Impervious to Disease and Illness
57-58 Impervious to Energy and Electricity
59-60 Impervious to Fear and Terror
61-62 Impervious to Fire and Heat
63-64 Impervious to Poisons and Toxins
65-66 Iron Will
67-68 Life Sense
69-70 Mental Stun
71-72 Motion Detection
73-74 Physical Perfection
75-76 Pixie Dust
77-78 Quills and Spines
79-80 Resin
81-82 Sense Death and Destruction
83-84 Sensory Orb
85-86 Sleep Dust
87-88 Spit Spikes
89-90 Stench
91-92 Sticky Globs
93-94 Superhuman Strength
95-96 Swing Line
97-98 Venomous Attack
99-00 Whip Attack

Could we perhaps get some flavor text as to what they look like?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Mephisto wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:

So demons and Oni don't qualify as aliens?

technically yes, but style wise, they don't come across as aliens. Aliens by my definition antagonize and fight humans, they don't infiltrate and control them the same way demons and Oni do.

You seem to want to distinguish interdimensional and intergalactic aliens as seperate, but really they are the same thing. By your definition, Visitors and Cylons are not aliens.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Mephisto wrote:I fell asleep watching Battlestar Galactica, a series I was hyped to see...so yeah, I do make that distinction.

I was generally disappointed by the remake of the series.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

I put some effort in this one. :)

Tsukinay
The tsukinay are humanoid rodent that inhabit the third moon of the giant gasseuous planet of Nousa. Their society was a relative peaceful world, not much dislike earth, with nations small and big, block of power, but in many years they got little or no wars. Their technology developed in an harmonious way, expecially in medical field, and they
were close todevelope into a true space age societies. They were util they were invaded by extraNousians, who simply took over the small world, enslaved its inhabitants and pretty much destroyed their civilization. This invaders were not from any particular galactic important faction, but more a collective of races who by themselves were in search for the ultimate secret of immortality. Secret that ancient
scrolls is said to be hold by Tsukinay. In the 20 years fo the domination by these "searchers" the Tsukinay suffered any ignominy they could ever be conceived, as the "searchers" got more and more frustrated in their investigation. At some point the leader of the "searchers" an Atorian scientist filled with realigious zeal that bordered insanity, decided that the secret was in heart of Nousa and ordered to prepare to
explode the planet!. The Tsukinay in the meanwhile prayed and prayed their goddess, Amateratsu for help, to be saved, asking themselves what they did to deserve 20 years of torture, slavery and humiliation. But no answer come, as Amateratsu was busy with her golden boys, the oni race, and stoped caring all that much for the Tsukinay(bad goddes bad). Till the end, one special Tsukinay named Caern, shouted: "We prayed and prayed and prayed... Why don't you help us Amateratsu!?! Well **** you!! we'll do it by ourselves!!". And there started the rebellion movement called "eclipse", name later carried by the birthclan of Caern. In few months the Tsukinay took back was what theirs and stopped the "searchers" kicking their butt out of Nousa, and killing their Leader...whose embalmed head is in the museum of the new capital founded by Caern, Hishu-tokai. Since then the Tsukinay took a more aggressive view toward the rest of the galaxy, starting using the leftover tech of "searchers" to start a space
age, founding some colonies, and entering in the galactic zetgeist, albeit running , as society at whole, with a cautious and sometimes paranoid behaviour. Plus they have now become more lay/secular if not completely atheist, in sense that they know gods exist, but they are selfish and mostly untouched by mortals plight so no need to be all
excited about them.
In few years they have become famous for their hospitals and fabouls medical services, and one Tsukinian farmaceutical industry, the Hisui iryo hojin, had become the first intergalactic Tsukinay corporation, attracting the interest of Tagoniglomerate investors, and this at same time thrill and worry the Tsukinian govern, as they are not entirely sure if they could trust these avians. Well the Hisui shareholders on
other hand wish really everythign go smoothly, albeit they are taking themselves some precautionary actions, just to avoid playing the fool - read using espionage to know the Tagonicans moves and decisions. This lead to the other thing Tsukinay are quite good at : espionage and sabotage.

Alignment: Any, but they tend now toward Scrupolous , Unprincipled
and Aberrant

Attributes: IQ: 3d6. ME: 3d6, MA: 3d6+4, PS: 3d6, PP: 3d6+3, PE: 3d6,
PB: 3d6+4, Spd.: 5d6+20

Hit Points: Standard, PE attibutes numbers +1d6 per level of experience
S.D.C.: 20 +2d6 for Eclipse clan
Height: 4ft plus 2d6 inches
Weight:75 lbs average
Average Life Span: 110years
Physical Description: The Tsukinay are short rabbit-like humanoid. Their
haunches and legs are very muscolar and obviously tailored for running,
their body are covered by short fur except on the palm of hands and ears, they have short 16 inches long tails. Ears can move and are helpful in communication(is kinda like accent, Tsukinian can pinpoint the birthplace region of fellow Tsukinian by how he move ears while speaking). In middle of forehead they have metallic gold ring of fur.
Female are fertile all the year, much like human, gestation last 6 months plus 1d4 weeks, and generally carry twins. Fur color range from white(Silver Moon Clan), white with one patch of black fur, generally on face or chest(Pearl shell Clan), White back or right half and black furred abdomen or left half(Twin sisters clan), Mostly black furred but head and upper torso, sometimes spine too are white(Shiny smile clan), Eclipse clan(black). Eye color range from blue to red, but Eclipse clan have WHITE pupils

Super Abilities: All manifest natural powers, depending upon what clan
they are :
01-40 Silver Moon Clan: Teleport (Maximum distance 3 miles plus 1 mile per level, Teleport twice per melee plus one at level 3, 6, 9 and 15) and Dimensional Pocket
41-62 Pearl Shell Clan: Portals( +2 to use as dodge action, +1 bonus Action to open a portal at level 2, 6, and 8.), Doorway(the maximum "thickness" is doubled, so 10ft and no five)
63-74 Twin sisters Clan: Mirror Mastery( the Mirror Imagecopy exist for one minute per ME point, the range of the powers is increased by 1d6x50ft), Color Manipulation(special can make ANY surface REFLECTIVE!!)
75-85 Shiny Smile Clan: Distort Space(Range is within 80ft from the character, and duration is doubled.), Tractor Beam(more focused version of the above power, when combined the range is multiplied by 5! Of course this means that count as Distort Space warping power.)
86-00 Eclipse Clan: Shadow Step(range is increased by 25%), Shadow Cloak(while in place cannot be forcefully teleported and is immune to most space warping effects, +4 to save vs. Phase powers and weapons) Istant Weapon(The shadow cloak is where the weapons are stored, can store on additional weapon/10lbs each 3 point of PE above 13 they have, so an Eclipse Tsukinay with a PE of 19 can store 2 additional weapons/20lbs), Un-trackable(but only when the shadow cloak is active)

Tsukinay with a ME of 12 or better have 45% chance to be minor psionics, with 4 minor psionic from any ONE category ISP is ME+1d4x10 +1d6 per level.
In addition to this their medical knowledge, is the best around, offering clonation; rumors tell could transplant a brain in a new cloned body in matter of few days, having vats for regeneration that heal 3d6 SDC/Hit points per hour, medicine to fight pretty much any sickness(+5 to save. vs any given sickness or toxins if using Tsukinay medicines), and more importantly, their cybernetics(NOT BIONICS!) are so advanced
that interfer very little with the normal work of the organism. Generally 5 Tsukinay cybernetic system/implants won't give any penality or power diminutions of any sort- For Cybernetic system see Rifts bionic sourcebook, the supersoldier implants or Ninj& Superspies implants, of course the on board computer implant now has at least 3 terabite of HD and a RAM of 200GB.

Natural Abilities: Advanced hearing, equal to heightened sense of
hearing minor power, leap 8ft high and length wise, double that range with running start, four times leaping down from a height, running claws on feet and hands (+1d4+2 to kick and punch), +4 to roll with punch/fall/impact
Education: Any. Their advancement in medical field, grant Tsukinay a bonus of +15% to all medical skills and +10% to biology and xeno-biology.
Special Weapons:Even if the technology was advanced, they somehow never
really developed the weapons all that much, but after the invasion everythign changed to the point that now they can produce pretty much any weapons normally available in glalaxy, they have become infamous to build good knockoff of Atorian sonic weapons(reduce payload by 25% but for the rest is identical), and have become fond of Energy Melee Weapons( Energy katana is standard issue of Tsukinay military 5d6+3 PV:9)
Special Vehicles: The innate ability of Tsukinay made most mode of transport uself only to certain extent. On Nousa the most common form of transport are A.T.V. Hover Vehicles (they got 100 mph faster than normal,and Tsukinay are damn crazy drivers, seem like they learned driving "watchign The blues brothers"!! HF of 12 whenever a Tsukinay is driving anything!!)
Preferred Armor: Depend upon occupation but those with a combat oriented
job will have a Light Armor (AR 12 SDC: 75) with integrated a kinetic suit, or an Heavy Battle Armor (AR 16, SDC:115, Kinteic Suit integrated, Scrambled built in Radio, Infrared and Ultraviolet vision, and Sound filtration system), both can come in EBA form
Familiarity With Earth: Only a side note in the files of the "searchers"
computer that were recovered. Pretty much none otherwise

Secret about Tsukinay - players should not know this , at least not without some SERIOUS investigation - Tsukinay have truly prefected clonation and can create clone pretty much of any Alien Race in AU books. A batch of 12 adult clones take only 1d4+1 days to be ready. What they have not yet realized is the brain programming and mental transfer, making this ability to mass clone little use. BUT they have brain transplant, and can transplant a Tsukinay brain in any cloned body they wish for. Of course the Tsukinay volunteer cannot access his naturla power in an Alien body, except eventual psionic, but can access the cloned body ones. This technique is used to infiltrate moles and spies in other wolrds, just for observation so far. Because one never know when a sleeping cell could come handy.
Tsukinay Eclipse clan have a certain autonomy from the rest of Tsukinay government. They elect their clan leader in peculiar way. The candidates have to go on a quest to..behead an Atorian , and not being caught. The candidates can use any method and choose any Atorian Female. The usual tactic involve choosing isolated Atorians, and chopping her head off before she can react. Candidates are then judged by the value of the head(a captain of spaceship has more value of a simple Soldier), also candidates carry a cybernetic bomb. If they are captured or they die, the bomb explode leaving absolutely NO TRACE WHATSOEVER. The hall of fame of Eclipse Clan is decorated with 5 Atorian heads so far. 3 of those killings are classified by Atorian authorities as accidental(in the battlefield is easy for Eclipses to do an unnoticed kill) , of another was found guilty a Nattereris rebel(ironically he was a mercenary and not a rebel, hired to distrac the guards, but wasted too much time and so...), and the last, well, there were not so many investigation as she had many enemies amongst Atorians themselves, and investigations could have lead to embrassing discoveries(The candidate, the actual Eclipse leader Otomo, for good measure copied her entire Hard Disk, because coudl come useful).
Tsukinay DO have the secret of immortality, well more or less, the blood of the five Tsukinay clans if used in a lost, but not for some daring archeologist brave enough to do some ILLEGAL diggings on Nousa, magic ritual can actually grant the Mega hero power of Immortal for a period of 1d6x1000 years. Is not know if this rituals had ever been used actually, or if there are any immortals from it. The Tsukinay don't know this
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Another one from me...hey guys I'm the only one posting here?

Mekanicite
Alien Humanoid Android from Thermo World
The mekanicite are quite weird looking race of bio-mechanical slugs. At first glance the look like robotic grubworms with a dozen of tiny little tendrils ending on even tinies fingers. Their size rarely exced the 3ft in length, and in their natural forms are quite weak. This is not generally known by most, as they have only recently made contacts with others species outside their homeworld and 90% of times is inside their shell. They are generally regarder as curious species but little else, after all they only recently they developed space travel, ain't
they.
Wrong.
The Mekanicite developed FTL space travel before most of the species in the galaxy, infact their homeworld is not their homeworld at all, it was jsut one planet that closely resembled theirs and they settled there. The reason they did not made any known contacts is that they don't like attract too muhc attention and are quite control freak in that before doing anything they MUST be sure everythign is accounted for. Before making any appearence on galactic scene they decided to first know who the other player are. So they send spy-droid, android built to resemble other species passing for shipwrecked. These droids were build close to clone level and only a complete dissection and molecular analysis will show them for the machine they are. Through these vicious spies the Mekanicite learned a lot about their neighbours, who is who on the galactic chessboard, the potential allies, the potential enemies, the strength and weakness, the key for eventual diplomatic pressure and the "triggers" for their rage. At the same time they used their great skills to hack unnoticed into all networks of galaxy analyzing and screenign all the datas that could be sensible to them, trying to avoid to steal when not needed(they do consider themselves good). After all this gathering of information, that took the considerable time of 345 years (earth calendar, 202 years of mekanicite calendar), the mekanicite decide to make their presence known, being careful to overlook some details, and to not look too competent or higly skilled. They do not worry abount being played fool, as long as they are not and actually in control of the situation. The Mekanicite ruler , a super A.I. composed by the downloaded minds of the deceased Mekanicite named Horkus had decided that for the moment is better keep things this way, till some event happen to change the power balance in the galaxy, even tha this calculation say will happen soon(of course keep in mind that soon has a different meaning for a pretty much eternal being like Horkus is). The planet the mekanicite inhabit is very nightmarish place, with an intense vulcanic activity, but that's not problem for them as they built thermal power plant all over the planet. The world, just named N-34/2 is located on the edge of Liloqua quadrant , almost on border of Les iban quadrant, but so far had covered no interest in Atorian plans, they did not even knew it was inhabitated. As said N-34/2 is not their original homeworld, as they had digged and consumed it, in developing...something. Truth is that only Horkus keep memory about the details and only dying and joining Horkus collective consciouness.
Alignment: Any, but predominantly tend toward selfish alignment
Attributes: IQ: 22+1d6, ME: 3d6+3, MA: 1d6+3, PS:2d4+1, PP:2d4+1, PE:1d6+3, PB:1d4, Spd. 2d4+1
Hit Points: PE +1d4+1 per level
S.D.C.: 40+1d6 A.R.:6
Length: 2ft+4d6 inches
Weight:100 plus 2d6x10 lbs
Average Live span: their biomechanical bodies power system last 250 years, theoretically they could just replace it, but they rarely do so, preferring dowloading their mind directly into their world planetary net/A.I. Horkus
Appearence: large mechanical grubworm with twelve tiny little arms and even tinier fingers, has five mechanical looking orbs on its head and the mouth is filled with thousand of metallic microfilaments, giving it a strange "beard", color range from metallic silver to metallic black, but most people think that their prime shell is their true form
Super Abilities:
Technically they fall into empowered category with Super Abilities to compensate, they cannot take any physical skill
Major Power: Mechano-link(they use machines and are often seen inside mechanical body armor and vehicle)
Minor Powers: Multi Tasking, SV: Spectrum Vision, Extraordinary Intelligence(Areas of Expertise: generally robot electronic and robot mechanics, but trulany electronics and mechanical skill fit them, they also are quite good with electronic warfare and cyberjacking )
Natural Abilities: Immune to non-physical psionic powers, never tires, need only 3 hours of rest per 24 hours, natural telepathy with each memeber of their species(more properly technopathy) range 1000ft
Technology: Needless to say that they have a TRULY advanced robotics, and infact all of them have their personl power armor(see below)
Special Weapon , Armor and Vehicles:
Mekanicite Prime Shell- this is what most people in galaxy think as the Mekanicite true appearence - Soldiers are issued a battle model
Robot Body Style:Vaguely humanoid reinforced appear as bio-mechanical insect of Metallic green color, battle models have a more bulky appearence and are Metallic red in color
Robot Power Supply: Micro-cold fusion cells 250 years of life even under the most intensive use
Robot Height and Weight: is 8ft tall, and 180 lbs weight
Robot A.R. And S.D.C.: A.R. 14, S.D.C. by location: Upper Torso 200, Head 30, Eye stalks 8 each, Lower Torso: 150, Insect Legs(4) 60 each, Clawed Arms and Hands (2) 40 each, Secondary set of arms(2) 10 each - Heavy combat version have 50% more S.D.C. in all locations and an A.R. of 18
Robot Engine and Propulsion: Antigravity field generator Maximum Speed 100 mph, Altitude unlimited. Can also be used to climb surface, creating a directional gravity pull under the robot
Robot Arms and Hands: Clawed Arms PS 22, PP 10 -15% to all works that require delicate manuality, 2 additional utility arms PS 10 PP 18 (can use handheld weapons)- Heavy combat version have PS increased by 6
Robot Locomotion: 4 robotic insect style legs Speed: 90 - Heavy combat version have Speed 120
Robot Sensors and Features:Advanced robot optic system, advanced Audio, Targeting sight, Single voice synthesizer , the three eye sensors are mounted on top of small 2 feet tall appendages that can bend and turn 360 degrees, being able to see in any direction as well as directly up. - Heavy combat version have Combat Computer and Micro-radar
Pilot Operated Systems: full Enviromental Battle Armor, +1 attack per melee while in the shell, built in universal translator
Robot Weapons:
Eye laser(3): Damage 2d6 per eye or 6d6 all three eyes together, Range 500ft Can be used for soldering work +2 to strike
Pincher vibro-Claws Damage 2d6+3+PS bonus
Heavy Ion Wrist blaster (inside the pincer claws) Damage 5d6 Range 600ft +1 to strike Payload 20 shot per hour, self regenerating
"Mouth" Nano-spikes: The spikes are actually mini-syringe that inject nano-machine that simulate the effect of paralysis poison, except that work on machines as well as organics (machines are paralyzed within 3ft in diameter from the spike) . Damage 1d4 rate of fire volleys of 2 or 4 Payload 8
Heavy combat version have Eye Ion Blasters instead of Laser, the payload of nano-spikes and Wrist blaster is tripled and they have a combat non-prehensile scorpion tail with Vibro-blade Damage: 4d6 Tail Length: 5 ft long.
Familiarity with earth: Extremely well, they have studied it and they have 18 spy-droid on it, 3 of them are even members of the SCRET!
Last edited by The Baron of chaos on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

No, GC posted also. I intend to post, but am going through a creative block at the moment.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Leon Kennedy wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:No, GC posted also. I intend to post, but am going through a creative block at the moment.

Thanks for leaving me out. :eek:

Totally my bad, dude. I mentioned GC because I helped her with hers and not to slight you. I am in a bit of a funk, so sorry. Your plant one was not really my thing, but you do deserve credit for posting.
Iczer
Prince of Powers

Unread post by Iczer »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Gryphon Chick wrote:

That has always been a pet peeve of mine about some games and shows that want to equate intelligence with humanity.

Let's be fair. as far as we know, we ARE the only species with intelligence.

Batts
"Sorry Drewkitty, the laws of physics were defeated by Iczer way back in like, the first ten pages of this thread." A.J. Pickett
“Iczer, you are a power generating machine.” - Mr Twist
Iczer
Prince of Powers

Unread post by Iczer »

Snagorroth are believed to have evolved from an earlier creature with flippers rather than arms and legs, as well as fins on the tail and a bite doing 5d6, known as a Snaga, on an aquatic planet. Given that they travel between dimensions, different races are believed to be at differing stages of evolution, with the aquatics being the earliest race and the purples the most evolved.

I liked the snaggorroth until i read this. They were fine until the superpower mill rolled through them.
"Sorry Drewkitty, the laws of physics were defeated by Iczer way back in like, the first ten pages of this thread." A.J. Pickett
“Iczer, you are a power generating machine.” - Mr Twist
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Iczer wrote:

I liked the snaggorroth until i read this. They were fine until the superpower mill rolled through them.

They are easily played without the additions by playing the standard tan ones. She just wanted optional types based on evolutionary status.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Iczer wrote:

They are easily played without the additions by playing the standard tan ones. She just wanted optional types based on evolutionary status.

I did not mean for the "mill" to roll through. SG only added that due to my request of additional options, as he said. NMI may be right when he says to keep things simple.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Gryphon Chick wrote:NMI may be right when he says to keep things simple.
sig'd!
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Hmm since no one aksed me to not doing it, I'll post additional notes and information about the aline races i've posted.
Tsukinay home world/moon an high gravity world located in the Ilta quadrant at a distance of roughly 80 lightyears from Earth. It is covered at 35% by water(but there lots of supersized underground rivers), while the ground originally was composed of plains and hills covered by grasslands and trees. But right now is a scarred world with craters and sparse vegetation, albeit the Tsukinay are doping their best to rebuild and recover. The Atmospehric condition are quite similar to earth , albeit their days is of 22 hours and there is a very harsh snow season of 3 months every 1 year and 1d4 months, with snow fall so heavily to get 6 ft thik. Is pretty much a constant blizzard during these 3 months. There are not many cities, 3 megalopolis in all you recognize the by the remains of "searchers" gigantic spaceships, and the rest small villages. Also there are not many roads, as Tsukinay prefer to run barefoot or teleport. Their architecture have two main peculiarity, it tend to develop downward, rather that up, with most of the cities underground with only few spherical structures on surface, and second they do not use doors in common sense. all of them possess some degress of teleporting power as such, depending on clans the house will have mirrors, lights and flat cardboard figures casting shadows outside and inside the house. Only the shiny smile clan have something close to doors, but has not lock or dorrknob, using spatial distorsion to open and close it. Also the shiny smile hosues are insanely weird, with a labyrinth of walls and secret doors, that make impoosible for anyone without Distort space power to move comfortably into it. Tsukinay are Omnivorous but their diet is 80% vegetables(Eclipse clan have not any moral compulsion to NOT eat alien vegetation alien if the need arise. They are the only ones in galaxy that know exactly what Camleans slated with butter and pepper does taste. Of course this behaviour is accepted only in the most extreme circumstance. But an evil Eclipse Tsukinay would CREATE these circumstances).
Tsukinay do have only recently developed a fomr of planetary govern, in the form of confederation, the unite the 7 surviving main nations and the Eclipse clan govern. The recent nature of thise governement make it not exceptionallly fast sometimes, and let too much power slip to the reactionary Eclipses.

Nha-jas homeworld, Naga-tzul, is Light gravity wolrd located In the extreme edge of Liloqua quadrant . Is a small planetoid if 4500 miles in diametrs, illuminated by Binary suns one of them is slightyl closer than the other, sky is of a pale red-orange tonality. The planet is covered at 50% by water, the the 2 supercontinents present are desertic, with thousand of small oasis and 15 super-oasis(the size of Manhattan ) with luscious vegetation and generally the heart of all Nha-jas settlements. Days is of 35 hours with 25 of daylight. As said before the PPE level is between low and none, except in cities where giant Purple Crystals( you cannot not see them as they are crystal obelisks with base diameter of 51 ft and height of 380ft) creat an area around them (1d6x1000 square miles) where the P.P.E. level is Medium. These crystals need replenishment monthly. Note tha topnly 1/3rd of Nha-jas population actually live on their homeworld, most live on other more magical rich worlds, albeit is duty of all Nha-jas go in pilgrimage to their homeword once per year. There are no moon in Naga-tzul orbits, but there are an asteropid belt, these asteroid have glwoing runes carved on them and act as giant super wards/killer satellites. Any non Nha-jas who do not know the the magic word, and transmit ti to Naga-tzul, is hit with a sphere of annihilation (1d6x100 SDC PV of 20) when getting 10 miles form the asteroids, so better you got some hell of space pilot on your side, as there are more than 5000 of these bastard orbiting around Naga-tzul. The achitectural style of Nha-jas will remind a mixture of gothic and egyptian style, with pyramids with various number of faces(some have a base of square some pentagon, and some even octagon) and of various height being used as home and office. And also towers , pillars and such. The clmiate of Naga-tzul is dry with sparse rains, mostly during the winter season, that is warmer that earth. Rain are short but very intense . There is a certain temeperature jump between night and day with night being 30 degree fahreneit colder. during night always raise a thin fog.
Nha-jas are a Theocracy, the main religious figure if the chief priestess elected once per 45 years by the council of elder priest, all spellcaster of 10th level up and the real ruling power of the Nha-jas , the chief priestess has more nominal power and religious importance.

Mekanicite homeworld is ****** hell! With one vulcan per 20 square miles and sea of ammonia. The air is very wamr and stink of sulphur and ammonia vapors, the sky of obscured of by the constant volancin eruptions with dark clouds every day. They have only two seasons a summer where ironically temperature drop little bit as vulcanic activity seem to calm down and a winter with add strong wind storms to the vulcans. The Mekanicite cities are built aroudn and inside and all over the biggest vulcans, with thermal factories and mining industries all over the planet. The architectues is industrial as Mekanicite ar enot know for their sense of style, and everythign look like the most ugly cyberpunk factory. Except with passages build for Mekanicite shells that have built in antigravity system, read sometimes rod goes up on walls, or simply stop in front of an abyss to continue after ward. The planet seem devoid of life, even plants. The typical "room" of Mekancite is an exagonal cell with retractable connection cable for their net. Most of the free time is passed in their net. Machiens of Mekanicite are controlled by direct Mechanolink power, so only peoepl wiht mechano-link, telemechanics or advanced cyberjacking equpment cuold operate it. Their spaceship do not have artifical gravity.
The society of Meknaicite is run with cyber steel gloves by Horkus the suprem A.I. of Mekanicites. Horkus is helped by thousand of Mekanicie the carry his orders and ensure that everything go smoothly and ordered. Because Horkus is OBSESSED with order. Its ideal is an universe where there is no chaos nor mistakes and everything go as it should go like a perfect regulated mechanism, like he run things on N-34/2
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Here is a link to the Greys thread which inspired this one:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=108897
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

You can post it, just don't get upset if people say it is a bit powerful.
The Baron of chaos
Champion

CoalitionMerc wrote:question would it be possible for me to bring an alien species i made using the three dimension book into this thread? after i convert them into sdc creatures (there minor so it shouldnt be hard)

Sure there would not be any problem, would be cool actually :)
And don'tworry, is HU, here nothing is too powerful
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I simply don't convert characters from MDC to SDC, so I have no clue there.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Apollyon7 wrote:Land of the Damned (PFRPG, pg109) has a great random monster creation tables that would be useful to create wild and creepy alien creatures. Background info on where they come from and what they're like would be up to you.

That book is great. I usually just model races after ones in the books when writing them up, however.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

This was posted in the greys thread by mistake:

Drago wrote:This is just an idea ive ben kicking around in my head for a while, but i havn't put much effort into it 'cause ive been busy playing rifts. If anyone is interested i'll post their entire write-up.
The Praxians Guardians are a race of ultra powerfull superbeings who were thought to be extinct, howerver they have recently began to surface in parts of FAR space. Some 100,000 thousand years ago the Praxians were the most renowned defenders of the galaxy. They roamed the galaxy in small groups fighting the most dangerous evils the megaverse could unleash on the universe and bringing peace, knowledge and order where there were none before. All races loved the Praxians and they were heralded as noble and courageous guardians of the galaxy. No one knows how or why they just disappeared one day, each and every one of them. Until there recent reappearance in the last year, scholars and historians believed they were systematically wiped out by an unkown force so powerfull that it was able to erradicate them in one stroke, howerver now they know that wasn't the case. The Praxians themselves will not say, and answer questions about there disappearance by saying "it matters not that we were gone, only that we have returned". Praxian Guardians appear to be shiny silvery blue metalic humanoids with human-like features (2 eyes, 10 toes and fingers,etc.) and are comlpletely hairless. There eyes are stark white and have an almost feline look and shine like lightbulbs. Their fingers/toes are elongated and they stand Between 14-16ft with powerfull (but not overly muscular) builds and weigh anywhere from 6-8 tons due to their bodies naturally increased density. Males and females are distinguished by human gender appearance (although they have no sexual organs) and look completely identical except for the ornate and intricate designs of lines which begin at the forehead, cheeks and chin and run down the back ending at the base of the spine, and range in different coloured hues of reds, yellows, blues, and black and white.
Their powers include Supernatural strength and endurance (PS-50+2D6,PE-30+2D6), Superior intellect and mind (IQ22+2D4,ME&MA18+2D6), (PB-18+2D6)and exceptional agility and Speed (PP-15+2D6, SPD-3D6 but see Super powers)Super Energy Explusion Energy, Re-Channel and Expel Energy, Copy Energy Pattern, Gravity Manipulation, Magnetism, Extraordinary Speed, Space Native and Teleport.They have 600+4D6x10 SDC and a natural AR of 18.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Darkechilde wrote:I am just curious, but something in one of the posts above piqued my curiousity. As stated, a planet has a 35 hour day sycle. But, it states that 25 of those hours is daylight. So, only ten hours of night? How does this work? I would have assumed that the day/ night would be equel, dependant on where you were on the planet, of course. But, with a 35 hour rotation...

My only option for this is that its a binary system. maybe the suns are far enough apart for the variance? But, if thats the case, then at certian times of the year, the planet would be much closer to one or the other star, which would seem to me would cause some severe havoc on the planet. Or, the planet is in an oval orbit around the two suns.

Another option here is that the planet's light source isn't a star but another celestial body that is reflecting light and heat from a star. Both the planet and the object reflecting the light are in motion, and maybe, because of that motion, night is only reduced to 10 hours?

Or the amount of light that hits the planet is so intense and so bright that even on the opposite side of the planet you can only get pure, nighttime-like darkness for 10 hours? This theory makes sense, but then you have to account for the fact that only the dead center of the planet on the dark side would have night, with all the edges only getting as dark (potentially) as dusk or just before.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I like to see some New Aliens.

What do you think is the 10 best weapons in Aliens Unlimited?
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I would like to see new aliens, too, but as far as having any, I don't. As far as the weapons in Aliens Unlimited, I think that is the topic for a different thread.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”