Looking for a GM.

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MarnolScaggs2015
D-Bee

Looking for a GM.

Unread post by MarnolScaggs2015 »

I'm looking for a GM to help introduce me to the setting of Nightbane and help me get a feel for it as a player before I try GM'ing it myself.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Looking for a GM.

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Where?
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
MarnolScaggs2015
D-Bee

Unread post by MarnolScaggs2015 »

Most anywhere really.
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

Are you looking for an online GM or in person GM?
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Had a nightbane in my Rifts game. Interesting character with different abilities.
Also strong af in Morphus form.

Great experience as GM though.
Foomish
Newb
Comment: "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."

Unread post by Foomish »

I'm in a similar boat. I've been playing D&D and shadow run lately with a local group but I still have an itch to scratch for my role playing condition. I've been lurking in forums around the web looking for a game and none of them really bring up some of my favorite worlds; the worlds in palladium books.

After finding nigh but a glimmer in other areas I decided to return to the forums where I found one of my favorite and longest running groups. I am looking for an online game, anything from a chat box to the latest virtual tabletops would be fine as well as voice or text. I don't have a webcam cause no one should really have to roll sanity before the game begins.

I got introduced to nightbane back when it was nightspawn and have never gotten to play in the world and have only tried to GM a couple aborted attempts in my youth. My order of desire for a game would be Nightbane in nightbane > Any in Nightbane > Nightbane in any > heroes unlimited in any > any palladium system ( my history mostly being in rifts and chaos earth but I wouldn't want to limit myself from new experiences. )

I've been role playing for over 20 years and am eager to get back to some of my favorite systems but would love to find a game in the one that got away.

Monday's - Thursday evenings are preferred but there are chances that Friday and Saturday could fit with some weeks better than others. My current time zone is CST or (I think) GMT -6. 5pm - 3am are my times. I am pretty flexible with enough notice and my family would be flexible if I find a group/game that my wife would wish I'd stop talking about.

Thanks and good gaming.
Bones
Wanderer
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group

Unread post by Bones »

Did you ever find a GM for Nightbane? I'm looking as well.
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

It may not be any time in the immediate future but I might be willing and able to run a NB game.
Bones
Wanderer
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group

Unread post by Bones »

Well, if you do count me in.
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

When I do I will notify this thread at the same time I post the announcement in the Game Announcement section of the board.
Bones
Wanderer

Unread post by Bones »

:D 8)

Return to “Nightbane®”