Nightbane(and palladium in general) on Online Tabeltop Game

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Niji

Nightbane(and palladium in general) on Online Tabeltop Game

Unread post by Niji »

Like RollD20
Thinking of running a (well probably a multiverse or collapsed multiverse setting with banes, but featuring the other books as zone/npc encounter options or desperate attempts to get an additional player, etc) game on there, had already set up a game night for yesterday but no shows or interest from there yet so thought I'd try over here. HAs this been done before and failed miserably because of the mechanics of the website? Just not possible to get people together at the same time (even I show up late regularly unless someone is constantly reminding me that I should be there lol)?

If i get a good response here I may detail further (can also play by skype or such too but skype tends to be a major resource hog on my limited bandwith) outside of the game room night as I wanted to consult all interested parties on exactly what they want out of the game( I want the game to be collaborative story telling style of RP... Like the late 90s lol).

I am never available on Sundays and usually not Tuesdays except the mornings or post midnight hours, in case those days are your only available(to save you some time), I am also an On-Call worker but rarely get called in(but it can ruin a planned night).
Niji

Re: Nightbane(and palladium in general) on Online Tabeltop G

Unread post by Niji »

that is some serious lack of interest! Well I will take this as the sign the atmosphere/mood just can't be generated online!

Return to “Nightbane®”