Maxing HP and SDC OR Min/Max returns with NMI's blessing!!

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Will you participate (re-voting enabled)

Yeah sure
No votes
No
20%
Not a chance
No votes
Absolutely
No votes
I don't participate in munchkin activities
20%
There is no point, I dominate munchkin activities
No votes
I AM a munchkin activity
20%
Munchkin? Munchkin? How offensive. I'm an Oompa Loompa
No votes
How dare you I am a proud Dwarven Warrior
No votes
I am a card carrying member of the Lollipop Guild
20%
I'm a gnome we're smarter and we build better stuff, we do however use Munchkins in our HE, because with all that anxiety they're liable to explode, and Oompa Loompa in our HESH, because all that candy makes em sticky, and Dwarves in our APFSDS, because of their unbending nature and thick skulls.
20%

Total votes: 10

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Maxing HP and SDC OR Min/Max returns with NMI's blessing!!

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Thank you NMI.
Alright so the rules or rather what I'm looking for
    -What is the most SDC/HP that can be achieved following the rules for number of times each item can be selected.
    --Remember RAW the roll x times and combine rolls usually are accompanied by a statement that says further rolls that are roll x times and combine don't count
    -Only stuff published by Palladium (i.e. the game books and Rifters)
    -If an alternate is used from a different book please note what it is and it MUST replace something that the alternate suggests it replaces.
    --So no Meglomania rolls as it doesn't replace anything on either the NS/B or the NS:SG tables (IIRC there are no other creation tables published by Palladium).
    -Remember only one animal trait can be used for each attribute bonus (do not roll random for determination, just pick the highest one) I extend this to mean ALL attributes including SDC, just because you have the top half of a bull and the bottom half of a bear doesn't mean you get both SDC.
    -Please include citations
    -Only use max rolls
    -Engineer your Nightspawn (i.e. pick instead of rolling)
    -No duplicate "rolls" of a specific trait unless the wording suggests it is possible (e.g. glowing eyes having "normal" and what happens if it is rolled twice, btw that would only allow glowing eyes... twice :P ).
    -If immunities or resistances can be included without sacrificing SDC/HP all the better
Did I forget any?
Oh yeah no coming in and trying to Min anything. It is no longer even mistakable as the intention of this thread. We're looking for the MAX HP/SDC
Deviation from old Min/Max:
    Go ahead and use skills to build SDC and PE --> HP.
    Feel free to use non-Nightspawn species OCCs for the build, only from PB books. No Rifter. All the Megaverse though. Rifts, HU, PFRPG, N&S whatever but no Rifters, no RCCs, no PCCs or other classes that are dependant on a specific species or capability with psionics. Same with the skills.
    You can even make them N&S martial artist, but remember all the powers go away when they change because all they get is HtH: Martial Arts, unless you can convince me otherwise, well that and Chi is CLOSELY related to ISP making it closer to psionics than magic meaning Nightspawn probably can't use Chi.

Lets go ahead and add that to the conversation too.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: Maxing HP and SDC OR Min/Max returns with NMI's blessing

Unread post by eliakon »

One Lolipop special, with extra cheese coming right up

Spoiler:
To start I selected a Deurycan as my base race. (This is using the rule on pg 142 of Between the Shadows)
-This gives me a PE of 4d6 (I took a 24). and starting sdc of 2d4x10 (0r 80)
-I also get the super powers EE: Fire, Healing Factor (+8 to PE, +18 HP, +25 SDC), Nightvision, and one major power (I took Karmic Power for reasons that shall become apparent) [PE 32, +18 HP, SDC 145)
-For an OCC I go to my cheese factory and select Demon Queller from Rifts Japan. This is good for
Stone Ox (+1 PE, +160 SDC)
Chi-Gun (+1 PE, +12 HP, +90 SDC)
Iron Hand
Kick Practice
H2H Kendo (in human form) this grants +8 SDC from physical training
3 OCC Skills
-Juicer Foot Ball (+1 PE +18 SDC)
-Demon Wrestling (+3 PE, +24 SDC)
-Physical Labor (+1 PE +16 SDC)
3 Secondary Skills
-Body Building (+10 SDC)
-Athletics (+8 SDC)
-Aerobic Athletics (+8 SDC)
We are now at PE 39 HP+30 SDC 479

Now its Morphing Time!
I of course go straight to Rifter 20
Select Robot/Cyborg Table. This gets us 2 rolls on the Biomechanical table and 1d4(4) rolls on the following table. I will do each roll in order.
-Roll Biomechanical #1 I choose to take a related table (still biomechanical in nature) the Starship table. I get a 00, for two rolls on that table, getting a 34-44, and a 45-55
Point Defense Weapon +18 SDC, and three times per turn my guns will try to shoot down attacks
Heavy Beam Cannon is good for 30 SDC
-Roll for Biomechanical #2 I choose the still biomechanical/cybernetical ‘alien world’ table
What do you know, another 00…
01-12 Orbital Debris Field is good for 36 SDC (and boosts H2H damage)
61-72 is good for 6 SDC, and a retaliation attack once per melee
-Roll on Cyborg Table #1 00 followed by 87-94, and 31-38.
Heavy Plating is good for 240 SDC, +4 AR
For my animal I go to the Dinosaur Table and pick a 91-00 (Combination of Three). Note that this table does not say to use only the highest bonus.
Dinosaur #1 will be Full Sized Sauropod (+20 PE, +600 SDC)
Dinosaur #2 will be Full Sized Tyrannosuarid (+16 PE, +500 SDC)
Dinosaur #3 will be Full Sized Ankylosaur (+20 PE, +600 SDC)
-Roll on Cyborg table #2 is yet another 00
Getting Animal Again, and Biomechanical Feature.
Animal will be the Dragon Table. Which gets yet again three combined rolls
-Ancient Dragon for +16 pe, +480 SDC, and flight
-Ancient Dragon Scales for 160 SDC
-Ancient Dragon Fire Breath (immune to normal fire/heat)
For my Biomechanical Feature I roll on Bimechanical Table III and get Heavy Plating
(nAR 15, 220 SDC)
-Roll on Cyborg Table #3 double 00
-First I will look at the Artificial Appearance Table (substitituing this for a bio-mechanical feature)
Mirror Man is good for 35 SDC, impervious to lasers, half damage from energy attacks
-Unatural feature (that’s cybernetic)
How about multiple faces (4) for
48 SDC, +4 Perception, +1 parry, +2 AUTODODGE
-Roll on Cyborg table #4 is, of course 00
-Metal Exoskeleton is good for 180 SDC and +1 PE
-I took the Clothing Table on page 63 of R20, and got Armor
120 SDC, +2 AR,

What does this all add up to? +3393 SDC, +83 PE, Autododge of +2(plus PP bonus of +5), nAR of 21, 24 of they are allowed to keep their Chi-Gun nAR of 18 as the base instead of the plating nAR of 15

Morphed out then they have
3872 SDC, 230 HP, Natural Armor Rating of 21/24, an Autododge of +10….and with Karmic Power all their foes only get straight rolls…(good luck rolling a 22/25 on 1d20)
For extra sauce they are immune to lasers, talk half damage from energy attacks, half damage AGAIN from fire and cold, and only 1/3 normal effects from poisons, immune to normal fire/heat, and in bright light opponents are -5 to strike/parry/dodge, immune to critical hits, immune to deathblows, and a whole host of other perks from Karmic Power.

(Yes I did some switching of tables, replacing some biomechanical features with other artificial features. I can make a redo if that is unacceptable)
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

eliakon wrote:One Lolipop special, with extra cheese coming right up

Spoiler:
To start I selected a Deurycan as my base race. (This is using the rule on pg 142 of Between the Shadows)
-This gives me a PE of 4d6 (I took a 24). and starting sdc of 2d4x10 (0r 80)
-I also get the super powers EE: Fire, Healing Factor (+8 to PE, +18 HP, +25 SDC), Nightvision, and one major power (I took Karmic Power for reasons that shall become apparent) [PE 32, +18 HP, SDC 145)
-For an OCC I go to my cheese factory and select Demon Queller from Rifts Japan. This is good for
Stone Ox (+1 PE, +160 SDC)
Chi-Gun (+1 PE, +12 HP, +90 SDC)
Iron Hand
Kick Practice
H2H Kendo (in human form) this grants +8 SDC from physical training
3 OCC Skills
-Juicer Foot Ball (+1 PE +18 SDC)
-Demon Wrestling (+3 PE, +24 SDC)
-Physical Labor (+1 PE +16 SDC)
3 Secondary Skills
-Body Building (+10 SDC)
-Athletics (+8 SDC)
-Aerobic Athletics (+8 SDC)
We are now at PE 39 HP+30 SDC 479

Now its Morphing Time!
I of course go straight to Rifter 20
Select Robot/Cyborg Table. This gets us 2 rolls on the Biomechanical table and 1d4(4) rolls on the following table. I will do each roll in order.
-Roll Biomechanical #1 I choose to take a related table (still biomechanical in nature) the Starship table. I get a 00, for two rolls on that table, getting a 34-44, and a 45-55
Point Defense Weapon +18 SDC, and three times per turn my guns will try to shoot down attacks
Heavy Beam Cannon is good for 30 SDC
-Roll for Biomechanical #2 I choose the still biomechanical/cybernetical ‘alien world’ table
What do you know, another 00…
01-12 Orbital Debris Field is good for 36 SDC (and boosts H2H damage)
61-72 is good for 6 SDC, and a retaliation attack once per melee
-Roll on Cyborg Table #1 00 followed by 87-94, and 31-38.
Heavy Plating is good for 240 SDC, +4 AR
For my animal I go to the Dinosaur Table and pick a 91-00 (Combination of Three). Note that this table does not say to use only the highest bonus.
Dinosaur #1 will be Full Sized Sauropod (+20 PE, +600 SDC)
Dinosaur #2 will be Full Sized Tyrannosuarid (+16 PE, +500 SDC)
Dinosaur #3 will be Full Sized Ankylosaur (+20 PE, +600 SDC)
-Roll on Cyborg table #2 is yet another 00
Getting Animal Again, and Biomechanical Feature.
Animal will be the Dragon Table. Which gets yet again three combined rolls
-Ancient Dragon for +16 pe, +480 SDC, and flight
-Ancient Dragon Scales for 160 SDC
-Ancient Dragon Fire Breath (immune to normal fire/heat)
For my Biomechanical Feature I roll on Bimechanical Table III and get Heavy Plating
(nAR 15, 220 SDC)
-Roll on Cyborg Table #3 double 00
-First I will look at the Artificial Appearance Table (substitituing this for a bio-mechanical feature)
Mirror Man is good for 35 SDC, impervious to lasers, half damage from energy attacks
-Unatural feature (that’s cybernetic)
How about multiple faces (4) for
48 SDC, +4 Perception, +1 parry, +2 AUTODODGE
-Roll on Cyborg table #4 is, of course 00
-Metal Exoskeleton is good for 180 SDC and +1 PE
-I took the Clothing Table on page 63 of R20, and got Armor
120 SDC, +2 AR,

What does this all add up to? +3393 SDC, +83 PE, Autododge of +2(plus PP bonus of +5), nAR of 21, 24 of they are allowed to keep their Chi-Gun nAR of 18 as the base instead of the plating nAR of 15

Morphed out then they have
3872 SDC, 230 HP, Natural Armor Rating of 21/24, an Autododge of +10….and with Karmic Power all their foes only get straight rolls…(good luck rolling a 22/25 on 1d20)
For extra sauce they are immune to lasers, talk half damage from energy attacks, half damage AGAIN from fire and cold, and only 1/3 normal effects from poisons, immune to normal fire/heat, and in bright light opponents are -5 to strike/parry/dodge, immune to critical hits, immune to deathblows, and a whole host of other perks from Karmic Power.

(Yes I did some switching of tables, replacing some biomechanical features with other artificial features. I can make a redo if that is unacceptable)

:lol: I read "other artificial features" as "other artificial flavors" and had to reread it after I was done laughing.

Okay so you argue that they can use martial art powers. Why?
Thanks for citing the NS:BtS for the rule I'll have to check that out.
I take It that it's a race thing to get superpowers? Where's the race from?
Looks like you forgot that only one animal bonus counts so all those dinosaurs and that dragon only take the highest PE bonus and only the highest SDC, etc. Unless there is a later rule that says, "nope, now just pile them on," in that case i want to know where it is so I can use it :twisted:
So overall, nice.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

( :lol: Hey, your lollipop can be any flavor you want, The Guild is not picky.... :lol: )

Okay...Citations and Justifications time

1) My justification for the martial arts powers is that they are separate from the hand to hand skills and bonuses. I.E. they are physical training that is just as useable with the OCC hand to hand as with the Racial hand to hand. As for allowing the sdc from hand to hand, I would, again, assume that physical training cant be 'forgotten'...so just as you would use the manuvers, bonuses ect of H2H: Martial Arts...but your own physical skills and stats, I would assume you likewise would use your body hardening, physical training and the like.
2) The race is from Aliens Unlimited, and yes everyone in the race has the super powers, however they ALSO have a power category selection (this allows them to take an OCC, since they are not an RCC)
3) The animal bonuses that I combined are from the Rifter #20. I noticed that the mention of 'pick one stat' combination was not a rule in the general area, but instead a qualifier of the specific animal table in the tables. This, combined with the fact that there is no such language on any OTHER tables, would suggest (from a certain munchkin point of view that The Guild professionally endorses) that it is a restriction that applies only to those specific tables. And neither the Dinosaur table in Rifter #20, nor the Rifter #20 Dragon table have such language on their 'combine three' implying that they do not have this limitation.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

So I'm not sure this is within your rules as its from HU (No Rifter and no "Mega" abilities).
Also its not got a lot of HP & SDC (75 HP & 547 SDC), but it DOES have
an autododge of +16,
natural AR of 19,
and if attacks make it past that autododge and AR he doesn't take the first 20 points of physical damage each round,
1/2 damage from fire and cold,
Bio-regen 1d6HP OR 1d6+3 SDC per melee round

But the best defense is a good offense... and can hit for over 13,000 SDC on one attack (if he crits), and he can hit from 30' away from the target.

Spoiler:
Eugene the Bio-Borg

gland: adrenaline enhanced surge p.20 $800,000
gland: pituitary p.20 $250,000
gland: steroids p.20 $350,000
AR natural 17 p.22 $5,000,000
bio regen p.22 $3,000,000
supernatural strength p.23 $1,500,000
impact resistance p.23 $1,000,000
Ambidexterity p.21 $300,000
brain: combat/Motorhead p.19 $700,000
Enhanced agility & Dex p.24 $550,000
massive build p.24 $350,000
SDC augmentation full 240SDC p.24 $300,000
Spiny defense p.25 $1,000,000
Extra pair of arms + supernatural strength p.25 $2,250,000
Spinnerette & swing line p.24&25 $600,000
Adhesion p.21 $500,000
Radar p.30 $600,000
Flying blades x 4 arms (32 total blades) p.33 $3,600,000
Fire breath p.33 $500,000
Extraordinary speed p.24 $250,000
Enhanced leaping p.24 $600,000

Total $25,000,000.

EDIT Note about Flying Blades (Alien Chimera) found on p.33 of PU2. He has 4 arms and 8 flying blades per arm (could have up to 12/arm but I spent my budget on other stuff too as you can see) so thats 32 blade tipped tendrils each doing 1d4 at a range up to 30ft and can be fired individually or in volleys up to the max number you have as one action. They strike and return as one action, but do not grab and reel in the opponent as I thought (at least not without adding adhesion to them :twisted: ).

Because he rolled resurrected corpse he gets his bio regen at half cost so that gave me an extra $1.5M, so I gave him bat wings. 8) Not like he really needed them, and I thought about taking some other stuff instead, but I thought it would look cool and went well with the fact that because of his rezzed corpse status he has to drink blood to live.

Eugene
Level: 1
Height 8ft
Weight 450 lbs
Genetically altered human corpse "vampire"
Alignment: Diabolic

H.F. 15
I.Q. 15
M.E. 13
M.A. 13
P.S. 95
P.P. 39
P.E. 35
P.B. 3
Spd 391 or Fly @ 100MPH up to 15,000' with bat wings
Leap 3600' across and 1800' vert, can fall 7200' and take no damage if lands on feet.

Attacks/melee: 15 (+1 SPECIAL ATTACKS/MELEE Fire breath 5d6 30' range)
HtH Martial arts
NO other skills or WP

Natural AR: 19
S.D.C: 547
H.P.: 75

INITIATIVE +11
STRIKE +12
STRIKE Webs +15
PARRY +16
DODGE +17
AUTODODGE +16
"ROLL WITH
PUNCH/FALL" +7
PULL PUNCH +5
DISARM +3

Takes NO damage from the first 20 pts dealt each rd, ½ damage after that, does not apply to energy weapons, radiation, spells, magic weapons, and most psi powers. Fire and cold do 1/2 damage.

Cast webbing from forearms, Can swing from web or use it to entangle, 5 lines is usually enough to completely entangle and pin/incapacitate the victim. Each shot counts as 1 melee attack. Can shoot 12 webs +(2/lvl) per hour.

Climb any surface with ease (90% ability). While climbing he can carry 900 lbs. at 133.3MPH, +10% to prowl when climbing above line of sight.

Flying Blades Attack: Each 30' long, blade tipped tendril, does 1d4+2d4x10+80+speed damage bonus (+4 per 20MPH up to +52 at 260MPH). Minimum damage from one tendril is 101 with no speed bonus, from a stand still he can move at 40 mph and get +8 for 109 minimum. Max Damage for ONE TENDRIL is 216 at 260MPH! Average damage is 185 at 260MPH. These can be launched in volleys of any number between 2 & 32. Even at a the minimum 40 MPH speed you can achieve from a stand still, thats 104x32 for minimum damage of 3488 damage, Max Damage is 6912 and would double on a critical to 13,824! And that is from a single volley that counts as 1 attack. The tendrils suck back in on the same action and are ready for immediate reuse!

Character is covered in horns, they protrude from his temples, shoulders, elbows, knees, hips, and all down his spine, bare handed HtH attacks against him inflict 2d10 damage to the attacker, The horns can be damaged if attacker rolls above a 16 (17 or higher) and each has 30 SDC of its own)

Character's has 2 thick fingers and a thumb on each of his 4 hands. Feet have 2 large toes each. His face has elongated into a horselike shape which combined with his horns and bulk makes him strongly resemble a minotaur but with extra horns all over. The thick fingers give -5 to skills. He has Eggshell white skin, pale blond hair and blue eyes. Dresses in a loincloth of what appears to be human skin with a bio-hazard symbol tattooed on it!

Insane: obsessed with Dr's and Surgery, Loves the blood its like Food Network!

Hope you like him. :mrgreen:

Eugene the bio-borg
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Thinyser wrote:So I'm not sure this is within your rules as its from HU (No Rifter and no "Mega" abilities).
Also its not got a lot of HP & SDC (75 HP & 547 SDC), but it DOES have
an autododge of +16,
natural AR of 19,
and if attacks make it past that autododge and AR he doesn't take the first 20 points of physical damage each round,
1/2 damage from fire and cold,
Bio-regen 1d6HP OR 1d6+3 SDC per melee round

But the best defense is a good offense... and can hit for over 13,000 SDC on one attack (if he crits), and he can hit from 30' away from the target.

Spoiler:
Eugene the Bio-Borg

gland: adrenaline enhanced surge p.20 $800,000
gland: pituitary p.20 $250,000
gland: steroids p.20 $350,000
AR natural 17 p.22 $5,000,000
bio regen p.22 $3,000,000
supernatural strength p.23 $1,500,000
impact resistance p.23 $1,000,000
Ambidexterity p.21 $300,000
brain: combat/Motorhead p.19 $700,000
Enhanced agility & Dex p.24 $550,000
massive build p.24 $350,000
SDC augmentation full 240SDC p.24 $300,000
Spiny defense p.25 $1,000,000
Extra pair of arms + supernatural strength p.25 $2,250,000
Spinnerette & swing line p.24&25 $600,000
Adhesion p.21 $500,000
Radar p.30 $600,000
Flying blades x 4 arms (32 total blades) p.33 $3,600,000
Fire breath p.33 $500,000
Extraordinary speed p.24 $250,000
Enhanced leaping p.24 $600,000

Total $25,000,000.

EDIT Note about Flying Blades (Alien Chimera) found on p.33 of PU2. He has 4 arms and 8 flying blades per arm (could have up to 12/arm but I spent my budget on other stuff too as you can see) so thats 32 blade tipped tendrils each doing 1d4 at a range up to 30ft and can be fired individually or in volleys up to the max number you have as one action. They strike and return as one action, but do not grab and reel in the opponent as I thought (at least not without adding adhesion to them :twisted: ).

Because he rolled resurrected corpse he gets his bio regen at half cost so that gave me an extra $1.5M, so I gave him bat wings. 8) Not like he really needed them, and I thought about taking some other stuff instead, but I thought it would look cool and went well with the fact that because of his rezzed corpse status he has to drink blood to live.

Eugene
Level: 1
Height 8ft
Weight 450 lbs
Genetically altered human corpse "vampire"
Alignment: Diabolic

H.F. 15
I.Q. 15
M.E. 13
M.A. 13
P.S. 95
P.P. 39
P.E. 35
P.B. 3
Spd 391 or Fly @ 100MPH up to 15,000' with bat wings
Leap 3600' across and 1800' vert, can fall 7200' and take no damage if lands on feet.

Attacks/melee: 15 (+1 SPECIAL ATTACKS/MELEE Fire breath 5d6 30' range)
HtH Martial arts
NO other skills or WP

Natural AR: 19
S.D.C: 547
H.P.: 75

INITIATIVE +11
STRIKE +12
STRIKE Webs +15
PARRY +16
DODGE +17
AUTODODGE +16
"ROLL WITH
PUNCH/FALL" +7
PULL PUNCH +5
DISARM +3

Takes NO damage from the first 20 pts dealt each rd, ½ damage after that, does not apply to energy weapons, radiation, spells, magic weapons, and most psi powers. Fire and cold do 1/2 damage.

Cast webbing from forearms, Can swing from web or use it to entangle, 5 lines is usually enough to completely entangle and pin/incapacitate the victim. Each shot counts as 1 melee attack. Can shoot 12 webs +(2/lvl) per hour.

Climb any surface with ease (90% ability). While climbing he can carry 900 lbs. at 133.3MPH, +10% to prowl when climbing above line of sight.

Flying Blades Attack: Each 30' long, blade tipped tendril, does 1d4+2d4x10+80+speed damage bonus (+4 per 20MPH up to +52 at 260MPH). Minimum damage from one tendril is 101 with no speed bonus, from a stand still he can move at 40 mph and get +8 for 109 minimum. Max Damage for ONE TENDRIL is 216 at 260MPH! Average damage is 185 at 260MPH. These can be launched in volleys of any number between 2 & 32. Even at a the minimum 40 MPH speed you can achieve from a stand still, thats 104x32 for minimum damage of 3488 damage, Max Damage is 6912 and would double on a critical to 13,824! And that is from a single volley that counts as 1 attack. The tendrils suck back in on the same action and are ready for immediate reuse!

Character is covered in horns, they protrude from his temples, shoulders, elbows, knees, hips, and all down his spine, bare handed HtH attacks against him inflict 2d10 damage to the attacker, The horns can be damaged if attacker rolls above a 16 (17 or higher) and each has 30 SDC of its own)

Character's has 2 thick fingers and a thumb on each of his 4 hands. Feet have 2 large toes each. His face has elongated into a horselike shape which combined with his horns and bulk makes him strongly resemble a minotaur but with extra horns all over. The thick fingers give -5 to skills. He has Eggshell white skin, pale blond hair and blue eyes. Dresses in a loincloth of what appears to be human skin with a bio-hazard symbol tattooed on it!

Insane: obsessed with Dr's and Surgery, Loves the blood its like Food Network!

Hope you like him. :mrgreen:

Eugene the bio-borg

Uh.... Thanks for using the spoiler function. No it isn't. Notice its for Nightspawn. :)
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Uh.... Thanks for using the spoiler function. No it isn't. Notice its for Nightspawn. :)

Yeah I did not understand this part...
Feel free to use non-Nightspawn species OCCs for the build, only from PB books. No Rifter. All the Megaverse though. Rifts, HU, PFRPG, N&S whatever but no Rifters, no RCCs, no PCCs or other classes that are dependant on a specific species or capability with psionics. Same with the skills.

Consider this his one of a kind morphus. ;)
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg

Return to “Nightbane®”