Looking for Nightbane

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Bones
Wanderer
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group

Looking for Nightbane

Unread post by Bones »

Is anybody out there playing Nightbane online? I have been looking for so long for a group to play with. Not looking for a mashup with Rifts, PFRPG, or HU. Just want a straight up Nightbane game. Either play-by-post or chat is fine. I've looked on the forums and the many other game registries out there. Every time I think I found what I'm looking for everything just falls apart, usually before it even starts. What is a player to do? If this post goes against the rules for this wall I apologize.
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Re: Looking for Nightbane

Unread post by BookWyrm »

You're looking for Nightbane? There's one....and there....and over there.....that one, definitely....and those two.....

:-)
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Bones
Wanderer
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, US, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group

Unread post by Bones »

I've been looking for local players too. It's really sad how few people have even heard about Nightbane. When it comes to horror the only thing people know about is World of Darkness.
Bones
Wanderer

Unread post by Bones »

I am actually in a group that has enough players. We just need a GM. What do ya say fellas? I know there's a Nightbane GM out there somewhere.
Bones
Wanderer

Unread post by Bones »

I found somebody that would be willing to GM Nightbane. If you would like to join come over here:

http://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewt ... 44&t=66259

Return to “Nightbane®”