Nightbane San Francisco... Nightlands

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Re: Nightbane San Francisco... Nightlands

Unread post by Zenvis »

As close as I can tell, no. I would have to check with Nightlands (the one that mentions Lilith, Lord of LA).
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Razorwing
Hero

Unread post by Razorwing »

The only mention of San Francisco so far is a brief mention in the write up of Wong Chi (Nightlands, pg 71) and even then it is only mentioned as a reference as to how the Mystic Tongs (controlled by Wong Chi) have their hands into all sorts of illegal activities in the Asian communities along the West Coast (pretty much any West Coast city that has a Chinatown district... official or otherwise). No actual information on San Francisco is given, which makes the city more or less a clean slate for anything you wanted to do with it (especially its Nightland version).

Hmmm... I wonder what the Nightland version would be called... not to mention what some of the major landmarks would be like (what is the Nightland version of the Golden Gate Bridge like?).

If you do come up with something interesting, please share with the rest of us.
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Nightlands mentions San Francisco several times in Lilith's writeup (one of her avatars is a police captain), but its Nightlands counterpart is only referred to as "the Nightlands' version of San Francisco." So, basically, you can call it whatever you want.

Some suggestions:

Leaden Gate
Hell's Bay
Temblor
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Razorwing
Hero

Unread post by Razorwing »

Hell's Bay sounds promising... and a Leaden Gate Bridge as a major feature. Hmm... the Nightland version of Alcatraz Prison could be quite interesting (perhaps the entire bay is one large lava lake... and the Leaden Bridge is more like a dam keeping it in one spot to make escape nearly impossible).

Hmmm... it also seems like I misses a few references to San Francisco... I just remembered Wong Chi had a reference to the place.
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.

Return to “Nightbane®”