Genghis Con Denver CO, Feb 2017

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Robbo44
Megaversal® Ambassador

Genghis Con Denver CO, Feb 2017

Unread post by Robbo44 »

Hey guys, just putting this up. I am running 4 sessions of Robotech RPG tactics coming up next month. I received some swag from the ambassador program to give away to players that I have made up into grab bags for the new players, so much love and thanks for that! I have also started a youtube channel this year focusing on the Tactics game and I will check to see if the demo players at Genghis Con are ok with me filming those Demos to put up on the channel. If so, I will link them here on the message boards next month :)

Rob
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Genghis Con Denver CO, Feb 2017

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Robbo44 wrote:Hey guys, just putting this up. I am running 4 sessions of Robotech RPG tactics coming up next month. I received some swag from the ambassador program to give away to players that I have made up into grab bags for the new players, so much love and thanks for that! I have also started a youtube channel this year focusing on the Tactics game and I will check to see if the demo players at Genghis Con are ok with me filming those Demos to put up on the channel. If so, I will link them here on the message boards next month :)

Rob

Link to your channel??
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Robbo44
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Robbo44 »

Here is the link. Got 4 vids up thus far. Been trying to produce one per week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxZ6D ... h4izy8KKbg
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

You should post on the Kickstarter Update or Comment section. Nobody ever talks about playing the game, just about the delays, so it would be good for backers to hear about the game in action.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Spinachcat wrote:You should post on the Kickstarter Update or Comment section. Nobody ever talks about playing the game, just about the delays, so it would be good for backers to hear about the game in action.

I agree, and some cool stuff on your channel!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”