Save Against Fear game con

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

headcase80
Megaversal® Ambassador

Save Against Fear game con

Unread post by headcase80 »

http://www.thebodhanagroup.org/#!save-a ... fear/vwm5g I shall be running games at Save Against Fear in PA. Check out the link it is run by a great charity and the event is a lot of fun.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Save Against Fear game con

Unread post by zyanitevp »

That is a great cause! Very cool
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
headcase80
Megaversal® Ambassador

zyanitevp wrote:That is a great cause! Very cool

Not sure if you can help, but I've been told I was made a Megaversal Ambassador, but I'm not sure if my account has been updated to that status.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

headcase80 wrote:
zyanitevp wrote:That is a great cause! Very cool

Not sure if you can help, but I've been told I was made a Megaversal Ambassador, but I'm not sure if my account has been updated to that status.

Taking care of it- should be done by the end of the weekend. Thanks for reaching out.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
headcase80
Megaversal® Ambassador

An official blurb about Save Against Fear if anyone wanted to know more.
The Bodhana Group, an Ephrata, PA non-profit organization is proud to present Save Against Fear 2016! This is the sixth year of our annual role playing game convention style fund rasier. It is a weekend of role playing fun, containing games spanning multiple genres and systems. We have board games, role-playing games, and more tournaments than you can shake a 20 sided die at! The event is run by The Bodhana Group and all proceeds from Save Against Fear 2016 will go directly to fund that organization and their various projects. The Bodhana Group advocates the use of tabletop gaming as a directed therapeutic and clinical practice that can benefit personal growth as well as enhance social and educational services to individuals and families.

Come and join us the weekend of October 14-16, 2016, at The Best Western Premier Central Hotel & Conference Center 800 East Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17111.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”