Western NY Gaming conventions

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DocTom
Megaversal® Ambassador

Western NY Gaming conventions

Unread post by DocTom »

Hi folks, I am looking for MA advice.

The coming 5 months has a series of 3-4 Gaming/Fan conventions at colleges in Western NY. The first one is Running GAGG in Geneseo NY the last weekend in January. I plan on running Palladium games at all these conventions. Probably a Robotech RPG tactics demo and a Robotech role playing game that will also use the miniatures.

I have not spoken with the MA coordinators since the open house. Who are the best people to talk/write to these days, and what advice do you have for me about making these games successful for Palladium Books.

Thanks
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Western NY Gaming conventions

Unread post by zyanitevp »

DocTom wrote:Hi folks, I am looking for MA advice.

The coming 5 months has a series of 3-4 Gaming/Fan conventions at colleges in Western NY. The first one is Running GAGG in Geneseo NY the last weekend in January. I plan on running Palladium games at all these conventions. Probably a Robotech RPG tactics demo and a Robotech role playing game that will also use the miniatures.

I have not spoken with the MA coordinators since the open house. Who are the best people to talk/write to these days, and what advice do you have for me about making these games successful for Palladium Books.

Thanks

Email us directly @ ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”