Our Open house

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mstrkenneth
D-Bee

Our Open house

Unread post by mstrkenneth »

So for July my family and I decided to invite players from out of state to join us at our home for several July weekends. Last weekend we had six stay with us and played Heroes Unlimited from Friday to early Sunday morning.

Today our first two guests arrived and looks like we will be enjoying card and board games to start. Tomorrow the rest of our guests arrive from parts of Texas and Oklahoma for a weekend long BTS game.

Next weekend we will be hosting again for either Fantasy or Heroes unlimited.

The last weekend of the month will be Heroes Unlimited again.

Just a great way to weather the heat in Texas with good friends. Good food and a GREAT Game

BB
Kenneth & The Texas Palladium Strike Team
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Our Open house

Unread post by Spinachcat »

This is a great idea and I hope it become a tradition and you expand it.

I think it would make a solid Rifter article too.
mstrkenneth
D-Bee

Re: Our Open house

Unread post by mstrkenneth »

Since July in 2015 we have players from Oklahoma once a month. In all but 2 occasions they bring 1 or 2 new players. Folks who have never played a rpg before. Last month The new player was a musician, opera, and he played a physical psychic in one of our 3 BTS Campaigns. That makes 3 opera singers so far and I have begun to ask them about ..perhaps...a Palladium solo...and often at the table they break into a round of "Don't you know, you never split the party!" as I try to well..break up the party.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”