Texicon prep

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mstrkenneth
D-Bee

Texicon prep

Unread post by mstrkenneth »

Texicon is around the corner for us..June 26-28.
So far we have plenty of prize support...including some of my handmade game aids...

My Fan-kit-bash of Bioshock is reloaded and all my character pre-gens for the; Coalitions strike team, Demi-gods, and Beyond the supernatural are done with extras.

My wife Jenn finished all her dead reign pre-gens and is now working through her Splicers. So far she has 6 biotics, 3 Arch angels, 2 dread guard, 2 skin jobs, and I think something from a rifter...basicly the 'postman' of the Splicers world. She will be working on pregens till thursday this week.

Shirley has all of her Palladium Fantasy pre-gens finished and we added some...choose your own Race cards to the mix.

We still have the 'kit' packed from A-kon so we will condense it this week and repack. The convention will be locking up our kit overnight so no worries about lugging it back and forth. Food will be easier as well due to the convention being held at a convention center and food places all within walking distance.

more to come after the convention.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Texicon prep

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Have fun!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
mstrkenneth
D-Bee

Texicon.....'The little con that tries'

Despite some hic-ups we had some great games, 10 out of twelve filling and players having a marvelous time. No new players, except for one 11 year ould who just was a little encyclopedia of rules and palladium super powers.
Over all we had a good time and teaming up with a vendor, Tabletopgenerals; http://tabletopgenerals.myshopify.com/ we educated folks about Robotech tactics and sold out. While I did not have time to demo the game..the display of my figures and a rule book was enough to inform buyers. Afterwards the dealer would send them to me during one of my gaming breaks for model construction and rules explanation. One 'wargames' vendor bought the main set and about 6 boosters.
It was great.
The vendor also asked me to make two videos....so far only the Robotech tactics on has been posted but hopefully soon the second one will be up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGeZGGDGObU

A great weekend with friends, other roleplay gamers and family.

BB
Kenneth & The Palladium strike team
mstrkenneth
D-Bee

The vendor, TABLETOPGENERALS, also asked me to speak in a video regarding Palladium books RPGS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208PKDZ2mBo

Here is the link.
My goal was just to present all the possibilities of the game and some family 'tricks' we use during the game.

BB
MK
David405
Newb

Unread post by David405 »

My Fan-kit-bash of Bioshock is reloaded and all my character pre-gens for the; Coalitions strike team, Demi-gods, and Beyond the supernatural are done with extras.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”