Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaversal Ambassadors

Post subject: ConnectiCon 2018
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.
I'm running Palladium games at ConnectiCon again this year! I submitted two games again this year and this time asked for later evening slots, in an effort to see if that will get me more than one or two players per game.

Thursday, July 12th, 6:00pm to 10:00 pm: Crime of the Century (Station), a Heroes Unlimited/ Nightbane game.

Friday July 13th, 9:30 pm to Saturday morning 1:30 am: How Far We've Come, a Chaos Earth game.

I'm not doing any Con games Saturday or Sunday because of my bi-weekly online Heroes game. I am always prepared to run a Heroes Unlimited one-shot (or either of the other two games) though, should the need arise on Friday. Wishful thinking, but stranger things have happened.

I'm super grateful that Palladium posted about the games in their latest update, but I'm confused about their inclusion of the Rifts tournament - I don't think there's one here in Connecticut. As far as I know, they've only been happening on the West Coast. I hope I'm wrong though, I'd love to check one out!

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Watch us on HippoTV on Twitch!

HU2 GM Screen | Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | New Temporal Magic
Rifts random encounters | New Elemental Magic | Visualizing A.R.

Post subject: Re: ConnectiCon 2018
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Champion

Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
Glistam wrote:
I'm running Palladium games at ConnectiCon again this year! I submitted two games again this year and this time asked for later evening slots, in an effort to see if that will get me more than one or two players per game.

Thursday, July 12th, 6:00pm to 10:00 pm: Crime of the Century (Station), a Heroes Unlimited/ Nightbane game.

Friday July 13th, 9:30 pm to Saturday morning 1:30 am: How Far We've Come, a Chaos Earth game.

I'm not doing any Con games Saturday or Sunday because of my bi-weekly online Heroes game. I am always prepared to run a Heroes Unlimited one-shot (or either of the other two games) though, should the need arise on Friday. Wishful thinking, but stranger things have happened.

I'm super grateful that Palladium posted about the games in their latest update, but I'm confused about their inclusion of the Rifts tournament - I don't think there's one here in Connecticut. As far as I know, they've only been happening on the West Coast. I hope I'm wrong though, I'd love to check one out!

Best of luck, and enjoy!
They fixed the update with a mini-update the next day.

Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

:D People will love your games!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "
As I type this I know you are running your Chaos Earth game, and according to the website you have a full game, but how did your games go?

My favorite con games to run are combined Heroes/Nightbane so I really like your Crime of the Century.

Ultimate Insider - World Book 33: Northern Gun 1
Ultimate Insider - World Book 34: Northern Gun 2
Proud Showdown Level Backer - Robotech RPG Tactics

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.
Both games were a lot of fun! Thursday night's Nightbane/Heroes game had a full table, and Friday's Chaos Earth game was 5 players. A surprisingly great turnout for this convention.

Thursday night I had several of the players from my Rifts game last ConnectiCon show up to play this game, which was awesome. And to top it off, one of the original Nightbane playtesters was there too! It was a very fun game.

Friday night only 3 of the six people who signed up showed up, but then two other folks wandered into the game and rounded the group out well. This game was supposed to be set up for a four hour block, from 9:30 pm to 1:30 am, but the convention advertised it for 9:30 pm to 12:00 am. The players expected the game to end at midnight so it was a bit rushed. Still, they enjoyed the game and it seemed like everyone had fun.

I enjoyed both games and all the players were excellent, but the Thursday game was definitely the standout experience.

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Watch us on HippoTV on Twitch!

HU2 GM Screen | Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | New Temporal Magic
Rifts random encounters | New Elemental Magic | Visualizing A.R.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "
Glad to hear it. Like I said I rove running combined Heroes/Nightbane and one year at Owl Con I ran it on a Saturday night with 11 players.

It's too bad the game times were advertised incorrectly, to me those are the little things that happen at cons that are the most annoying.

Ultimate Insider - World Book 33: Northern Gun 1
Ultimate Insider - World Book 34: Northern Gun 2
Proud Showdown Level Backer - Robotech RPG Tactics