Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Help Save Palladium Books!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 am

Hero

I know all about he Crisis of Treachery, but wasn't that years ago?

When I saw this base, I got the impression that things were still in the gutter. But from reading The Rifter and seeing other posts here, I thought things were in the green.

cyber-yukongil v2.5 wrote:
I don't think anything could ever be said better. :ok:

Hide our face behind a mask contrived to lose ourselves a thousand times inside. This is where we've drawn the line. There's nothing else to give but what you see; only sacrifice of blood and tears. - VNV Nation, Off Screen

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:48 am

Champion

Nightfactory wrote:

When I saw this base, I got the impression that things were still in the gutter. But from reading The Rifter and seeing other posts here, I thought things were in the green.

Greetings and Salutations. They're not as strong/financially stable as they once were before the CoT (from what I gather), but they're not in the gutter anymore either. This subforum is rather misleading at this point. This is the closest I can find to an official response on the matter:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=124115

That one actually discusses having discussed it with Kevin and why the forum is still open. Summary: Palladium is hesitant to close the subforum because there's a lot of great stories in it. Many argue though that the name still gives a very negative impression so they were talking about changing the name of it. Nothing has come of this yet.

However if you look further back you'll find this same topic (of why this subform is still open, or what shape is PB in now) pop up a few more times. Hope that helps the best I can. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Hero

Prysus wrote:
[justify]
Nightfactory wrote:

Greetings and Salutations. They're not as strong/financially stable as they once were before the CoT (from what I gather), but they're not in the gutter anymore either. This subforum is rather misleading at this point. This is the closest I can find to an official response on the matter:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=124115

That one actually discusses having discussed it with Kevin and why the forum is still open. Summary: Palladium is hesitant to close the subforum because there's a lot of great stories in it. Many argue though that the name still gives a very negative impression so they were talking about changing the name of it. Nothing has come of this yet.

Interesting. Well, I agree with those who think the name should be changed, because when I first got here, I saw that, and said, "Wow, Palladium must really be in the gutter if they're still trying to solicit help for the CoT..."

Glad the company is NOT in the gutter!

cyber-yukongil v2.5 wrote:
I don't think anything could ever be said better. :ok:

Hide our face behind a mask contrived to lose ourselves a thousand times inside. This is where we've drawn the line. There's nothing else to give but what you see; only sacrifice of blood and tears. - VNV Nation, Off Screen

Unread postPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: Jack Chriax: RPA Pilot, Killing Machine, Samuel Jackson Impersonator?
Also one of the big problems is lack of players/GMs. It sucks when you are running games at a con and only get 2 people at your table if you are lucky while other tables are full and have people hanging out just to watch their games instead of going to other tables to try out palladium products.

The stupid it burns it burns us preciouses

We are Legion and we will be heard

I will boycott any books written by posters who make a sport of insulting other posters, insulting your customers is a poor way to earn sales.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.