RTT Tournament?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

RTT Tournament?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

At first, it was mentioned. But now, there hasn't been anything for a while, and no official request has been sent out to see who would want to be in it. I would love getting an answer soon, because I'll have to mail my stuff there. And if no one is interested, and or no tournament, then I'm not going to waist money to sent it there.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: RTT Tournament?

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Alpha 11 wrote:At first, it was mentioned. But now, there hasn't been anything for a while, and no official request has been sent out to see who would want to be in it. I would love getting an answer soon, because I'll have to mail my stuff there. And if no one is interested, and or no tournament, then I'm not going to waist money to sent it there.

I will get a response on this during my next meeting next Wednesday, and let you know
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

There will indeed be RRT games at the 2018 POH - I spoke with Peter Pidrak last night and he is planning on bringing a large setup and running a tournament.
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

And there is your response.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Thank you for the info! Hope to get some real info on it soon then!

Return to “Palladium Open House”