Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Palladium Open House

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:28 pm

D-Bee

Hi, I wasn't sure where to put this,

I'm planning to fly out from California with my boyfriend and attend the Palladium Open House, I've never left the west coast before so I'm a little scared! Is the airport and area we will be staying at safe? Please let me know!

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:43 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "
I have been to 4 of the previous Open Houses, the last 3 at the current PB offices and staying at the hotel that is near the Red Roof Inn. I have never had any problems. I mean it goes without saying you want to be cautious with your belongings in the room and in your car but as long as you stay were people are I believe it's as safe as any place I was in California this summer.

Ultimate Insider - World Book 33: Northern Gun 1
Ultimate Insider - World Book 34: Northern Gun 2
Proud Showdown Level Backer - Robotech RPG Tactics

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:49 pm

Palladin

Same. Been to the last 3 and no problems. Just use your head a little and you should be fine. I don't think anyone has had any problems at all for any of these Open Houses. Though I could be wrong and just not heard of it. I can say with almost 100% certain, that nothing has happen in those last 3 at least.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Champion

Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!
I never had any problems and I walked from the Hotel to the Warehouse a few times

There is nothing to worry about

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Where in California are you from?

I live in LA (and I am ex-NYC) so I found the Detroit suburbs to be very mellow. The ride from the airport to the hotel to the warehouse was easy and pleasant and I never felt uncomfortable. But I had GPS in the rental car and I had Yelped my take-out and delivery food options in advance.

The POH hotels are 3 star. AKA, okay business motels with good free breakfasts. Nothing fancy, nothing creepy.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:03 am

Champion

Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
I also am from California, and there is no issue where you are going- and Spinachcat nails the situation perfectly, as do the others...

Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)

Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Rifter® Contributer

Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"
Brit whos been 3 times before. Its a normal level for caution as anywhere - Ive never seen ANY trouble at all and we always stay for 5-6 days and go to downtown detroit, bars, baseball game (recommended) etc. taxi's are no issue. We've walked a few main streets no issues. Great place.

Once you're at the POH you really dont wanna leave though so you see little of the delights Detroit has to offer....

Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited