Should we hold another OFFICIAL Palladium Open House?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Should we hold another OFFICIAL Palladium Open House?

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Hi all,

I just posted a poll over in the All Things Palladium Books forum asking for your opinions on whether or not A) we should hold another OFFICIAL POH, and B) if yes, when?

If you haven't already voted, I'd appreciate it is you went over and checked it out.

Thanks! - Scott the Very Involved
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Zamion138
Hero

Re: Should we hold another OFFICIAL Palladium Open House?

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Or you know something on the west coast for once...
ejohnson867
Newb

Unread post by ejohnson867 »

Weird. I registered today because I was thinking, "I live 15 minutes from their corp HQ, I wonder if they run any events at the HQ"
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

OMG YES!!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

ejohnson867 wrote:Weird. I registered today because I was thinking, "I live 15 minutes from their corp HQ, I wonder if they run any events at the HQ"

Yes they do and they even are welcoming to fans who drop by for a visit... or have been in the past.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)

Return to “Palladium Open House”