Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Palladium Open House

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:28 am
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:32 am
Posts: 594
Location: Great Britain
Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 pm
  

User avatar
Rifter® Contributer

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:04 am
Posts: 3775
Location: UK
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"
Soldier of Od wrote:
Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!

You and the rest of the weaklings got the arses handed to them by the new wizard supreme!

_________________
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:44 am
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:32 am
Posts: 594
Location: Great Britain
The Dark Elf wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:
Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!

You and the rest of the weaklings got the arses handed to them by the new wizard supreme!


Brave warriors tricked by a duplicitous traitor you mean! I want Kevin's to hear official version!


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:02 am
  

User avatar
Rifter® Contributer

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:52 am
Posts: 1509
Location: IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OLD EMPIRE
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.
Soldier of Od wrote:
Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

Sorry, I had no time to write earlier. Work caught up with me big time and then I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled and some more stuff. Sigh.

I am sad that the world shaking event is over (again) but the memories are priceless. I know it is geeky but when I am in a sad place or need respite, going back to the Open House is one of the equilibrium places I love going to.

Wish the next one to be soon!

Well, and then there is the prospect of a European OH ... :-)

_________________
Roll on!

ImageImage
left: horror art (by Brandon C. Clark); right: "Gents"(by Mike Mumah!)


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:34 pm
  

User avatar
Rifter® Contributer

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:04 am
Posts: 3775
Location: UK
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"
Hendrik wrote:

Well, and then there is the prospect of a European OH ... :-)

:ok:

_________________
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:20 am
  

D-Bee

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:50 am
Posts: 1
Soldier of Od wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:
Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!

You and the rest of the weaklings got the arses handed to them by the new wizard supreme!


Brave warriors tricked by a duplicitous traitor you mean! I want Kevin's to hear official version!


Yeah you are right i really think that Kevin's should hear real version.


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group