Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Palladium Open House

Post subject: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:28 am

Adventurer

Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!

Post subject: Re: Aftermath game
Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Rifter® Contributer

Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"
Soldier of Od wrote:
Bah, no-one has posted on the Open House forum for ages. My excitement is (just) starting to wain.

And - where is that summary of the De Silca Aftermath adventure that we were promised? Come on, Kevin - I want to know what happened!

You and the rest of the weaklings got the arses handed to them by the new wizard supreme!

Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:44 am

Adventurer

The Dark Elf wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:

You and the rest of the weaklings got the arses handed to them by the new wizard supreme!

Brave warriors tricked by a duplicitous traitor you mean! I want Kevin's to hear official version!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:02 am

Rifter® Contributer

Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.
Soldier of Od wrote:

Sorry, I had no time to write earlier. Work caught up with me big time and then I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled and some more stuff. Sigh.

I am sad that the world shaking event is over (again) but the memories are priceless. I know it is geeky but when I am in a sad place or need respite, going back to the Open House is one of the equilibrium places I love going to.

Wish the next one to be soon!

Well, and then there is the prospect of a European OH ... :-)

ImageImage
left: horror art (by Brandon C. Clark); right: "Gents"(by Mike Mumah!)

Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Rifter® Contributer

Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"
Hendrik wrote:

Well, and then there is the prospect of a European OH ... :-)

:ok:

Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:20 am

D-Bee

Soldier of Od wrote:
The Dark Elf wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:

Brave warriors tricked by a duplicitous traitor you mean! I want Kevin's to hear official version!

Yeah you are right i really think that Kevin's should hear real version.