Tell us about your characters.

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Ankh, udja, seneb.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: Tell us about your characters.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Technically my current PFRPG character is actually a BTS2 character working for a company that has a stable dimensional portal to the Eastern Territories.

Character is a Diviner with a professional hunter background. He has the fast and agile attribute set and the keen shot ability. His preferred weapons are a large caliber hunting rifle, a pistol chambered in .454 Casul/.410 shotgun and a tomahawk.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

pblackcrow wrote:Tell us about your characters.

My personal favorite:

An elf with an imported O.C.C. from Rifts: England: a Scathach. He's a skilled craftsman of minor enchanted items, a potent healer (major psionics plus mystic herbology), and a strong, if unarmored, fighter. He's also got such a terrible speech impediment (M.A. 2) that he's functionally mute (speaks his native tongue at 30%) and uses sign language, writing, and/or charades to communicate instead. He had a severely troubled childhood in the Vequerrel Woodlands to the point that he hides his elvish features with his hair, hats, and/or a headband.

I've not yet had a chance to play him, but I've always wanted to try a mute approach to a roleplaying session, using notes and gestures to communicate everything but the basics of combat and character actions.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, for me it's just a regular old stock human wizard. Started in 1st edition and ended up in 2nd. Made it up to 8th level before the campaign petered out.

-Vek
"I feel so plain!"
Whiskeyjack
Adventurer

Unread post by Whiskeyjack »

I don't have any. :( I always GM.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

PF was the first fantasy RPG I ever played back in the late '80's, I was never into D&D. At that point we were playing Robotech so we decided to give PF a try. Since I didn't know fantasy that well I just went for an Elf Long-bowmen. We only played a few times, the system was too different then Robotech and once we started Rifts we pretty much dropped everything else, but he was a lot of fun and in the second scenario I got my hands on a pile of magic arrows.

I really enjoyed playing him but I have to say the second edition version was better.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”