Creating dragon npc

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Valbarca
D-Bee

Creating dragon npc

Unread post by Valbarca »

I have a few dragon questions.

Does anyone know the sizes of the dragons in the Rifts ultimate edition as I can't find them anywhere.

When making a dragon npc..Im thinking of a Chiang-Ku specifically.. What book and stats would you guys use..because there seems to be some differences. It's going to be going between words, SDC and MDC.. but stating in SDC in Nightbane. Dragons and gods seems the most comprehensive overall.. Attacks Per melee is as per h2h basic plus 1 fo the tattoos. But would lose the in favour of h2h Dragon from the rifts book?

And I often wounder about the Chinese dragons in Mystic China..there is not any provided in either of the books.. but it mentions them using chi..how would that work? Would you give them one of the special h2h martial arts from china 2 or a mystic style.. what do you guys think..
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Creating dragon npc

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Dragons and Gods will answer your questions
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Valbarca
D-Bee

Re: Creating dragon npc

Unread post by Valbarca »

zyanitevp wrote:Dragons and Gods will answer your questions

faienough.. what about sizes of the dragons in the Rifts ultimate edition as I can't find them anywhere. The Tree runner for example.. 10ft? 20ft long? The frilled neck guy? Is there some faq or something to find that onfp

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”