Which are 2nd?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

berserkelf
D-Bee

Which are 2nd?

Unread post by berserkelf »

So an actual concise list of palladium fantasy 2nd edition books for sale as a pdf in the official store?

I know and own...

Palladium Fantasy MB
Dragons & God's
Monsters & Animals
Old Ones
Adventures on the high seas
Western Empire
Eastern Territories

Which others are actually 2nd edition? Book 4 and 5 are missing, replaced by the wolfen empire book? I thought High seas covered Bizantium, but there is a Bizantium book for sale? Book 6 in the store has 1st edition tag on it, but it is the only one...

Please don't post conversions or homebrew. Looking for official lore, not fluff.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: Which are 2nd?

Unread post by The Beast »

berserkelf wrote:So an actual concise list of palladium fantasy 2nd edition books for sale as a pdf in the official store?

I know and own...

Palladium Fantasy MB
Dragons & God's
Monsters & Animals
Old Ones
Western Empire
Eastern Territories

Which others are actually 2nd edition? Book 4 and 5 are missing, replaced by the wolfen empire book? I thought High seas covered Bizantium, but there is a Bizantium book for sale? Book 6 in the store has 1st edition tag on it, but it is the only one...

Please don't post conversions or homebrew. Looking for official lore, not fluff.

Only 4 - 7 haven't been given a 2nd Ed version, though 4 & 5 were somewhat combined into the Wolfen Empire book. Bizantium is given a general overview in High Seas, and now has its own book.

4 = Adventures in the Northern Wilderness
5 = Further Adventures in the Northern Wilderness
6 = Island at the Edge of the World
7 = Yin-Sloth Jungles
berserkelf
D-Bee

Re: Which are 2nd?

Unread post by berserkelf »

The Beast wrote:
berserkelf wrote:So an actual concise list of palladium fantasy 2nd edition books for sale as a pdf in the official store?

I know and own...

Palladium Fantasy MB
Dragons & God's
Monsters & Animals
Old Ones
Western Empire
Eastern Territories

Only 4 - 7 haven't been given a 2nd Ed version, though 4 & 5 were somewhat combined into the Wolfen Empire book. Bizantium is given a general overview in High Seas, and now has its own book.

4 = Adventures in the Northern Wilderness
5 = Further Adventures in the Northern Wilderness
6 = Island at the Edge of the World
7 = Yin-Sloth Jungles

Awesome and thank you.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”