? Re: Automatic Cimb/Rappel Skill from Gymnastics/Acrobatics

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scorpion Leader
Explorer
Comment: "Marines We are Leaving...maybe we should Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

? Re: Automatic Cimb/Rappel Skill from Gymnastics/Acrobatics

Unread post by Scorpion Leader »

Question does anyone know or remember in PFRPG if the Automatic Climb/Rappel skill gained from the Gymnastics or Acrobatics Skill Advances Normally at +5% per Level Exp. or is it Locked at the Base Level Percentage of 40/35% without per Lev. Improvement? I thought that it was mentioned somewhere that it was Locked? Now I'm no longer sure. PFRPG is the only Palladium Product that seems to have been missed as to the changes made to them in other Palladium Products like Rifts etc. I know I could just house rule it, but I'm sure there was (and would be more confortable with) an Offical Rules Stance. Also if it does Advance normally (though it would be more realistic if Locked at Base Level. Being more in line and compatiable with other Palladium Products like Rifts) it's not like many O.C.C.'s can take the Gymnastics or Acrobatics skills anyway. I just wanted to know what the Offical/Semi-Official Rules Stance to avoid any long discussions with players as to why there is a need to have a seperate Climb/Rappel skill when one can just take Gymnastics or Acrobatics is all (but as mentioned not everyone can take Gymnastics or Acrobatics and benefit from the automatic skill)?
Also which O.C.C.'s (R.C.C.)would be Restricted from taking the Tumbling skill as mentioned in Adventures on the High Seas?

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”