Deep lore: 9 Elven lords

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Deep lore: 9 Elven lords

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Hi all.

I know that somewhere, in an established Palladium Fantasy book, I came across a reference to there having been nine Elven Lords back in the day. Thing is... I cannot recall which book it was or where.

Help a brother out?
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Deep lore: 9 Elven lords

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Braden Campbell wrote:Hi all.

I know that somewhere, in an established Palladium Fantasy book, I came across a reference to there having been nine Elven Lords back in the day. Thing is... I cannot recall which book it was or where.

Help a brother out?

You got me man. Never heard that one before.
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

Its one of the land of the damned books or monsters and animals where they are talking about dragondactyls I'm pretty sure.
Braden Campbell

It is indeed found in the dragondactyl description! Give kiralon a cigar...

Thanks, man.
Braden, GMPhD

kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

No probs sir
I used them in an adventure where they were the nine elven lords that presided over the elf dwarf wars.
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Braden Campbell wrote:It is indeed found in the dragondactyl description! Give kiralon a cigar...

Thanks, man.

Well slap me silly. After work I'm going to have to read the section and store it for a possible future reference. Thanks for sharring Branden.
Braden Campbell

Now, the big question is: what are the odds that the 9 Rings of Elder (7 of which were last seen in Tolkeen) were long ago the property of the nine aforementioned Elven Lords?
Braden, GMPhD

eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Braden Campbell wrote:Now, the big question is: what are the odds that the 9 Rings of Elder (7 of which were last seen in Tolkeen) were long ago the property of the nine aforementioned Elven Lords?

Considering that both Gantrinium <sp?> and Xanthinadrine <sp?>are both native to Palladium? (When they are so ultra rare elsewhere that they are almost unknown and as far as I know no where else has both of them as local resources)
And that they both are from ages of ultra potent magic?

I would now say the chance approaches the certainty of plot. :lol:
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”