Fantasy Additions

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rogerd
Dungeon Crawler

Fantasy Additions

Unread post by Rogerd »

Has anyone tried adding stuff from elsewhere to it, e.g. Pathfinder classes?

What did you do, and how did it work out?
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: Fantasy Additions

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Palladium heavily discourages conversions from other productsn and actively forbids it here.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Rogerd
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Rogerd »

Mark Hall wrote:Palladium heavily discourages conversions from other productsn and actively forbids it here.

Apologies, my bad.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Palladium does however have a fairly wide library of its own material that can be brought into PFRPG..

one thing that kinda begs for crossover is rifts dimension book 2: pantheons of the megaverse. the megaversal power struggles of the pantheons of that book could easily spill over into The Palladium World, much as how some of the plots from the Palladium World's pantheons of light and dark have found their way to the larger megaverse (case in point, Isis's search for the body parts of Osiris)
not to mention some of the other similar groups that appeared in rifts, such as the Incan pantheon, the native american deities, and the Yama Kings from China.

these pantheons could make for an interesting mix, especially if their followers are more geographically limited.. the Aztec Pantheon for example might have followers in the Yin Sloth jungles, but not much presence elsewhere. some of the others could be minority religions in palladium world, suffering after the various ancient wars and cataclysms. etc.
or they could be realtive newcomers.. or even both. one could imagine the Northern Gods in Palladium world probably were related to the Norse pantheon in DB2, then something happened to split them.. and the norse pantheon returning seeking new followers could make for an interesting dynamic as the two pantheons clash over their identities..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”