Courils, Lasaes and Raksashas as a PCs...

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Courils, Lasaes and Raksashas as a PCs...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Just Tweak the regen factor, 1D8 every minute.

In game play...Not going into very many details. But my PC Raksasha has actually has fallen in love with a human and his mind, who he was familiarizing himself with and going to use and then discard. But in getting to knows him, the Raksasha has truly fallen for his mind and him. And Jason knows what he is and still stays with him willingly. Jason is an NPC...his name is Jason Alexander de'Medici. He is a wizard who is the youngest son of a noble family which is actually working in the interest of the people, and he is a devoted follower of Thoth. Jason has set an interesting challenge...To wed him, the Raksasha must think of 50 ways to truly help the people, present them to him and he will pick the ones for him to do, and learn what it feels like and what it means to be on the side of good...(Possibly so he can be easier to manipulated by Jason, I'm not exactly sure at this point where the GM maybe going with this.) The romance was my idea, not the GM's. The GM set Jason up a bit too perfect for him not to fall in love with.

This particular Raksasha commands 5 courils, and 10 lasaes...all of which are also my "extinction" PCs. Um, sorta like monster tattoos or a familiar would be considered.

The GM has assured me she will be wrapping this game up in 12 more sessions at most.

This has been quite an intriguing game, full of intrigue, with some romance, a few fights, some spying. Though mostly double talk, hidden meanings in jesters; poems; shopping lists; and writings, and other mind puzzles.

But I shall be happy to see the novels when they get written. To see what I missed.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Axelmania
Knight

Re: Courils, Lasaes and Raksashas as a PCs...

Unread post by Axelmania »

I can't see the (probably evil, at best selfish) Couril/Lasae minions being happy doing good deeds... after a while wouldn't there be a risk of them reporting on this activity to a rival greater demon (or worse, a lord) in hopes of a promotion/reward for their tattling on the goody-goody kitty?
pblackcrow
Champion

Re: Courils, Lasaes and Raksashas as a PCs...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Axelmania wrote:I can't see the (probably evil, at best selfish) Couril/Lasae minions being happy doing good deeds... after a while wouldn't there be a risk of them reporting on this activity to a rival greater demon (or worse, a lord) in hopes of a promotion/reward for their tattling on the goody-goody kitty?

Exactly...Only, try telling an imp owned by a tiger beast. That was interesting...setting up my own character like that.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”