Pictures of centaurs in PF

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Axelmania
Knight

Pictures of centaurs in PF

Unread post by Axelmania »

Does anyone know every single book/page which depicts a Centaur? Most images of them in Rifts are cyborgs and I want to see how they normally look and how they might vary in appearance.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Pictures of centaurs in PF

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Monsters and Animals, Northern Hinterlands, and hopefully Lopan. That's off the top of my head.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Page 97 of Hinterlands had a nice illustration by Mike Wilson from April 2001, thanks for mentioning this.

Page 35 of Monsters and Animals has a neat illustration showing pointy horse-like ears (despite the 'head all human' statement) but I can't see a signature so I'm not sure who the artist is.

I noticed "Habitat: Ophid's Grasslands. Lopan. and the Eastern Territory grasslands." so I checked book 11 too. Page 43 mentions their tribes, and 61 an interesting "centaurs played with faeries" but that appears to be about it.

I noticed http://palladiumbooks.com/forums/viewto ... =5&t=43110 mentioned Ophidia was detailed in Western Empire so I checked book 8. Page 25 mentions a "smattering of centaurs" in the Kighfalton Marksmen. 174 refers to centaurs as a "monster race", while 184 lists them among "true monster races and creatures of magic" which provides some neat insight.

Haven't done any thorough look at all the pics of 8 (western) or 11 (eastern) so I'm not sure if any illustrations are there.
Whiskeyjack
Adventurer

Unread post by Whiskeyjack »

I believe the drawing in M&A is by KS.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”