I'm impressed with my fellow players...

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

I'm impressed with my fellow players...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

In the political intrigue game, I am very impressed at the responses from the group of kings I which I am a part of. When we do game conferences, we stick to the subjects, and we ACTUALLY try to help one another to do certain things. We don't bicker over who has what. Or at what level our kingdoms are operating or the like. Will may play the high king who has put the alliances together, but everyone chips in and has a say. We are not in the game to dominate the map, we have enough going on with what is happening in our own kingdoms after the resent epidemic hit the mainland. Which, we could do it if we really wanted to. But I think once we have destroyed the Gromek's Crown, which is the major threat from an NPC kingdom now that the spider demon's lands are no more. Of course there's still Thorncut and Orcny that's left of the NPC kingdoms for right now anyway. If we ever expand to the other continent that's lies south to the south, I'm sure the GMs plan on making that a very challenging thing. But if we wipe out the Gromeks, the rest is pretty easy. But, like I said, we formed it to help each other out, not to go to war with anyone, but we have to do something about the Gromeks. Their ability to fly really sucks! The GMs are being nice to us. Then again, the fact that I have been using the faeries and their arrows to try to make them crash maybe the reason why they haven't conquered everything. But who knows.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”