Necromancer

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

Necromancer

Unread post by mwhowell2001 »

I am trying to remember which Palladium Fantasy sourcebook has the information on rolling a necromancer?
Natasha
Champion
Comment: Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.

Re: Necromancer

Unread post by Natasha »

Hmm, I am quite certain you'll find them in Adventures on the High Seas.
mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by mwhowell2001 »

Natasha wrote:Hmm, I am quite certain you'll find them in Adventures on the High Seas.

Awesome, thank you very much. I was having a huge blonde moment trying to remember which book it was in.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

mwhowell2001 wrote:I am trying to remember which Palladium Fantasy sourcebook has the information on rolling a necromancer?

Greetings and Salutations. In addition to Adventures on the High Seas (as previously noted) they're included again in Bizantium and the Northern Islands. However, if memory serves correctly, Bizantium is missing the errata that showed up in later printings of Adventures. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

Also Bone Magic from the Rifts Book of Magic/Mystic Russia is an excellent resource for Necromancers
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Prysus wrote:
mwhowell2001 wrote:I am trying to remember which Palladium Fantasy sourcebook has the information on rolling a necromancer?

Greetings and Salutations. In addition to Adventures on the High Seas (as previously noted) they're included again in Bizantium and the Northern Islands. However, if memory serves correctly, Bizantium is missing the errata that showed up in later printings of Adventures. Farewell and safe journeys.

:( That's a wound that still hurts. My apologizes to everyone on that mistake. Fortunately if you
have one of the later printings of AotHS I think it has correct P.P.E. levels and number of starting
spells. As for the other bonuses seen in Africa and Mystic Russia, I'm not sure if they're included
in any Fantasy books that I'm aware of. I vow to make sure all new magic O.C.C.s that appear in
future fantasy books with my name on it will have all their bonuses (although the necromancer
was not my fault).

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”