Quest for Castlerake

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Neferkem
D-Bee

Quest for Castlerake

Unread post by Neferkem »

I am currenrly running Quest for Castlerake from Rifter 31 and I am confused as to where the ruins mentioned in the first part are located at. Are the ruins closer to Timiro Kingdom and Land of Southwinds, or are they closer to the Eastern Territory? If they are closer to the Eastern Territory are they ruins mentioned in the Eastern Territory book or a seperate set of ruins? My reasoning is I am trying to set up some localized side adventures to build xp with an eye on affecting the Quest later on in the story.

Also does anyone have a link to the world maps made by Hotrod (I think it was, I have looked and not been able to find the world maps) please?
Veknironth
Hero

Re: Quest for Castlerake

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, I don't have that in front of me, but I figure that you can move the ruins wherever you need them. It's not canon material or anything, so place them where it makes most sense.

-Vek
"Only I will judge you for altering the original, and I don't really count."
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Quest for Castlerake

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

No such cannon city as Tiras. I'd go with Homesight or Aquafel. No High Priests in Church of Algor
(it's all Ministers or High Sisters). I don't see a problem using Old City Ruins from ET for the
Ruined Keep. The Obelisk of Ra would be located between Fort Alandia and Parp. If you can't find
Hot Rod's map from his website or here on the board, you can use my sad map of Timiro in Rifter
#63 (available as PDF) or the older one in Old Ones.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”