List of adventures?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cosmicfish
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Hi.

List of adventures?

Unread post by cosmicfish »

Is there, anywhere, a list of canon and non-canon adventures for PFRPG? Preferably including some indication of location(s) and recommended party level? While PFRPG is not my main Palladium game, I do have a few books and may pick up a few more if there are some good adventures, especially some that can be strung together as an ad hoc campaign for some new gamers.

And yes, I can create my own, but I'm swamped at the moment and would prefer to spend that time on other things!
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: List of adventures?

Unread post by kiralon »

A proper one no.
isle at the edge of the world for a palladium fanatasy campaign, but it is only first ed.
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

Off the top of my head:

Tombs of Gersidi (1st Edition main book)
Island at the Edge of the World (The whole book is a really neat campaign)
Wolfen Empire (Most of the book consists of fleshed-out adventures)
Old Ones has a delivery-boy adventure, a "kill the bandits" adventure, an Ogre invasion, and a big dungeon crawl involving... an old one.
Yin-Sloth Jungles has a bunch of adventures including a hippo-goddess' temple of trials (so you can drink her magic water... oh the metaphors) and an old dungeon filled with crazy clones (Gary!).
Western Empire has a few at the end, including a Vampire hunt and a "find the key to the treasure" hunt. They're not very fleshed out.
High Seas has a pirate adventure (arr!) and an adventure on a remote island in the far north where chicks literally rule (not a good thing in this case).

Most of the more recent Fantasy books seem more like sandboxes; they set the regional stage rather than dive into specific locations and adventure plots.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Whiskeyjack
Adventurer

Unread post by Whiskeyjack »

Mostnof the books also have hook line and sinker adventures as well. They can be great to give you some ideas about where to go next, or give a short side adventure.
MrShowtime
Wanderer

Unread post by MrShowtime »

I've led the entirety of the Yin Sloth book adventures and they were epic. I strung them all into one huge tale of characters lost in the jungle on the run from the Dragon Krechik who they fought numerously in varied and epic battles. My favorite to lead thus far. There is also 2 adventure books for the northern wilderness that are fairly good as well. I might suggest trying to find D&D resources. Not because they are better (we'd all be playing D&D if it were better lol) but because there's more of it. They have numerous 30-50 page adventure books that only need enemy conversion done by you the GM to make happen. I'm actually doing a a simple dungeon crawl from a D&D book currently and it's actually running really well.

Good luck.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”