Iceheart?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Razorwing
Hero

Iceheart?

Unread post by Razorwing »

I can't help but think I've heard this name before in reference to a rune weapon for Palladium Fantasy (or Palladium Books in general)... I just can't seem to remember where I came across it. I am hoping that someone with a better memory could help me uncover which book this weapon might be in (if it even exists in the setting).
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: Iceheart?

Unread post by kiralon »

Razorwing wrote:I can't help but think I've heard this name before in reference to a rune weapon for Palladium Fantasy (or Palladium Books in general)... I just can't seem to remember where I came across it. I am hoping that someone with a better memory could help me uncover which book this weapon might be in (if it even exists in the setting).

There is the heart of ice in northern hinterlands (p.66)
Razorwing
Hero

Unread post by Razorwing »

Thanks... that could be what I was thinking of... my memory of obscure magical items in all the various Palladium Books isn't that great (who can remember them all, given the shear number of them?).

I still not sure if this is the item I was thinking of or not... but until I find mention of something else, it would appear that the name Iceheart is still available for use (without conflicting with known items). It does give me some additional information though with which to construct the history of this Rune Weapon I plan on giving the name to. ;) :twisted:
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

How do u know my ex?? :clown:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”