Request/Suggestion to Fans: 2015 X-Mas Surprise Package

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prysus
Champion

Request/Suggestion to Fans: 2015 X-Mas Surprise Package

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Well, it's the Palladium Books X-Mas Surprise Package season again. This is always a great time to get some new swag at a great price, but don't forget this is also a great time for Special Requests and Comments!

This year I'm suggesting something a little different. Everyone who orders a X-Mas Surprise Package puts in a request or comment requesting Land of the South Winds to be published. Obviously, this won't be included in your Grab Bag as it won't be printed before then. So why bother asking?

Well, this is a great chance to show Palladium you're interested in the product. I'm setting this up as the equivalent of a letter writing campaign, only using the digital age. A big group effort in a short time to tell Palladium what you as a fan want! With a coordinated effort, this might be enough to help this product see publication sooner than later.

If you think a letter writing campaign is outdated, Palladium doesn't. Check out this link to see this idea from Kevin suggesting similar for the Rifts movie:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=99305
So if he thinks it works, then it should work on him. Let your voice be heard!

Palladium reads all the Grab Bags, so they'll need to read each of your requests. If we can keep all our efforts organized into one goal, then we have a good chance of Palladium listening.

Whether it's because you love the idea of this product, you just want to see a new Fantasy book published, you have faith in me as a writer, you want to show the power of the digital age, you want to see a letter writing campaign work (or prove it doesn't), then contribute to this request.

Some of you may be thinking you'd rather see a different book out first. That's great, but for this to work we all need to focus on one objective. I ask that you try to help this campaign succeed first, and if it does then you have a working model to coordinate for the book you'd like to see next time.

What if you're not ordering a Grab Bag this year? Well, that doesn't mean you can't let your voice be heard anyways. I only chose Grab Bags because it helps coordinate efforts into a single window of time, and allows people to contribute with minimal effort. You can always call them at: 734-721-2900

Or write a physical letter and mail it to:
Palladium Books, Inc.
39074 Webb Court
Westland, MI 48185

Order your X-Mas Surprise Packages here: http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Hotrod
Knight

Re: Request/Suggestion to Fans: 2015 X-Mas Surprise Package

Unread post by Hotrod »

More Fantasy books would be great!
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

I will do this for sure.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

And if you want to request MoM2, go ahead.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”