New player's question...FUNNY. Put your drink down!!!!

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

New player's question...FUNNY. Put your drink down!!!!

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Okay Folks, this is how well William plans his table top games (for those of you who don't know, table top is where you play with miniatures). We had just encountered a group of orcs in a dungeon, our newest player, who is Scottish, checks his sheet and says, "oh, I can speak orcish. I would like to know something guys...Where the bloody hell is the freaking privy at in the dungeon. I have been looking all over since we got here and still haven't found it and I've got a bloody turtle peeking!"

The Orc replies, "down that hall, pull on down on the 3rd torch on the left, it will open a secret door."

Now here is the funny part...William has the room complete, a 2 whole privy, the secret door, heck ever had a mummy's arms sticking out out of the wall between the two wholes. William said, "and when you get done, the hand moves as you unwind the in wrappings." It flipped him off.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: New player's question...FUNNY. Put your drink down!!!!

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Oh my...
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”