The last 3 days of a warrior monk's journal.

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

The last 3 days of a warrior monk's journal.

Unread post by pblackcrow »

The game title is the relic, and it is a side adventure, one of those games that can last for a few minutes or last forever...Depending on how cleaver they are at following clues. And figuring things out.

On the road to Haven, they hear a battle ahead...A monk and wizard lie dead, the thieves have the coach. And their companions are clueless as to what is hidden in the ankh that is monk is using as a belt buckle. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... cc44d9.jpg For all the players know all of the warrior monks of his level the church of light have them. But this one is hollowed out.

The Journal:

I have met with Djehuti's (role on lore religion to recognize the name as being Thoth.) Wizard from wisdom, he has provided me a safe spot for the relic and shall be accompanying me to the temple in haven.

We have stopped over for a bit of a rest, at a nice inn called the Silver Unicorn inn, tavern, and bath. I don't exactly like riding in a coach, but the church said to travel inconspicuously but fast.

We should be in Haven in time for afternoon meditations. And the sooner the better. The wizard has been labeled as wanting me by the passengers for keeping an eye on the container while I slept.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”