4 of my towns and 3 cities got hit and hit hard...

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

4 of my towns and 3 cities got hit and hit hard...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

In the last game, my only port city fell to Wolfen and Kobalts pirates. This attack was REALLY unexpected. They arrived in port on a merchant ship, and we have a trade agreement with the wolfens.) My 4 of my border towns were hit hard by orcs led by an Elven Alchemist (I knew they were planning it, however I didn't know the elf was an Alchemist who had given them magic armor and weapons. And two cities were more or less destroyed by a dragon who was ticked because I killed it's mate because it had attacked my tower in a battle with a PC 5 games back, and plus I also sold its parts to an alchemist. And now the TRUE FUN WILL BEGIN! The dragon is going to die 1st!!! It's majorly wounded and has fled via teleport self and frankly I know how much damage a dragon can do when badly wounded (I have its tail, a majority of its left leg, and right foot and hand. It is crippled...I doubt that it's going to bio regen those which makes me really worried.), and for the record it's a serpent of the wind. Then, the pirates. The alchemist has lost a lot of manpower, so I kinda doubt he will try again for a while anyway. Heck, he tried to go under the walls in a sneak attack on the 5th town...My men were able to stop them with charcoal and chicken feathers which was soaked in a mixture of human, elven, and catmen urine (for that extra -3 to save v/s deadly poison gas) and aloud to dry (Yes I had a plan in place for an underground attack in all mu holdings months in advance). They had to save each round...none made it out. Plus I got an extra 500 points for using an ancient tech to defeat an advanced army. I love being sneaky. Anyway, taking the city back from the pirates will prove challenging. Considering who the pirate lord is.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Borast
Champion

Re: 4 of my towns and 3 cities got hit and hit hard...

Unread post by Borast »

I thought PFRPG was an RPG, not a tactical board game... ;)
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
URLeader Hobbes
Explorer

Unread post by URLeader Hobbes »

Borast wrote:I thought PFRPG was an RPG, not a tactical board game... ;)

Maybe they are playing Settlers of Easter Territories and he rolled 7s. I think you move the Wolfen bandit whenever that comes up.
pblackcrow
Champion

Technically, a lot of things can be incorporated into the games and it can become either or in this case both a miniature's war and strategy game and an RPG.

Though not a board game? No, not hardly. The war part is More along the lines of WarHammer. And I had to fly come back to the states to take care of things here, so I couldn't finish that game in the UK out.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

pblackcrow wrote:Anyway, taking the city back from the pirates will prove challenging. Considering who the pirate lord is.

Who is it, the Straw Hats?
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Jerell wrote:
pblackcrow wrote:Anyway, taking the city back from the pirates will prove challenging. Considering who the pirate lord is.

Lords of Death, Jack, Lords of Death!
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

Vunoon
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Which Vunoon? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!

Mark Hall wrote:Lords of Death, Jack, Lords of Death!

:lol:

All I know is this Lo Pan character comes from out of thin air in the middle of a @*##@%^&% alley, while his buddies are flying around on wires, cutting everybody to shreds...and he just stands there, waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him?! With LIGHT coming out of his mouth?!

:bandit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM6Z3wgMNlY
pblackcrow
Champion

Mark Hall wrote:
Jerell wrote:

Lords of Death, Jack, Lords of Death!

No, it was Edward, a player. Made things interesting to say the least.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Edward is with the Lords of Death now? My, he's gone up in the world.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”