List of Fire Warlock Spells

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Raze_7
Explorer
Comment: "The best offense is a good defense!" - Somebody unsuccessful.

List of Fire Warlock Spells

Unread post by Raze_7 »

Hi. I'm mainly a Rifts guy, but I delved a little bit into the world of Palladium Fantasy when I decided to create a Seraph. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find the Fire Warlock Spells, because I can't seem to get myself a copy of any of the Palladium Fantasy books, and I wouldn't even know where to start. Can I have some help here, please...

Thanks!
A player character Old One coould possibly be difficult to get past a GM. -Raze_7

"I've caught murderers with my questions before! Well, only once, but..." -Phoenix Wright

"Holy fire burns a hell of a lot." -Chronicle

"According to this polling data, the most popular Star Trek character after Kirk and Picard are Data." - xkcd

http://xkcd.com/1357/
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: List of Fire Warlock Spells

Unread post by eliakon »

For Rifts the Book of Magic has the Fire Elemental Spells, as does the Conversion Book 1 (unrevised)
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

https://palladium-store.com/1001/category/Palladium-Fantasy-RPG.html

Palladium's online store has pretty much all books made by palladium that are not outdated or on backorder.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

From a Rifts standpoint, the Rifts: Book of Magic has the Fire Element spells converted into M.D.C. as appropriate. From a Palladium Fantasy standpoint, I believe only the main book and the Mysteries of Magic book contain Fire Warlock spells. Anyone know if I'm forgetting a book?
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Glistam wrote:From a Rifts standpoint, the Rifts: Book of Magic has the Fire Element spells converted into M.D.C. as appropriate. From a Palladium Fantasy standpoint, I believe only the main book and the Mysteries of Magic book contain Fire Warlock spells. Anyone know if I'm forgetting a book?

The elemental spells in the RBoM, RCB1 & RCB!r are all converted to MD/MDC from the PF1(RCB1) and PF2 (RBoM&RCB1r).

*nods*
The PF2 MB and MoM1 are where most of the elemental spells are.
There might be some optional ones in the rifters, however, I can't remember off hand if they are fire spells, nor which rifter. (is thinking the one with the magic arrows near the front might have one fire related spell...not sure if it would be available as an elemental spell.)
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Raze_7
Explorer
Comment: "The best offense is a good defense!" - Somebody unsuccessful.

Unread post by Raze_7 »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Glistam wrote:From a Rifts standpoint, the Rifts: Book of Magic has the Fire Element spells converted into M.D.C. as appropriate. From a Palladium Fantasy standpoint, I believe only the main book and the Mysteries of Magic book contain Fire Warlock spells. Anyone know if I'm forgetting a book?

The elemental spells in the RBoM, RCB1 & RCB!r are all converted to MD/MDC from the PF1(RCB1) and PF2 (RBoM&RCB1r).

*nods*
The PF2 MB and MoM1 are where most of the elemental spells are.
There might be some optional ones in the rifters, however, I can't remember off hand if they are fire spells, nor which rifter. (is thinking the one with the magic arrows near the front might have one fire related spell...not sure if it would be available as an elemental spell.)

Thanks!
A player character Old One coould possibly be difficult to get past a GM. -Raze_7

"I've caught murderers with my questions before! Well, only once, but..." -Phoenix Wright

"Holy fire burns a hell of a lot." -Chronicle

"According to this polling data, the most popular Star Trek character after Kirk and Picard are Data." - xkcd

http://xkcd.com/1357/
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

I did include the complete list of warlocks spells from all the Palladium Fantasy books
in Bizantium-From Main Book, Northern Hinterlands, Mysteries of Magic, and some new
ones put into Bizantium. Whether or not the list remains in the book I cannot say. But
the new warlocks spells where warlock spells from Rifts. I figured it was time everyone
was compatible. But if I'm not mistaken I only came up with 8 or 10. Kevin and/or
Matt must have come up with 10 NEW and original ones or brought in another 10 from
Rifts or a combination.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Reagren Wright wrote:I did include the complete list of warlocks spells from all the Palladium Fantasy books
in Bizantium-From Main Book, Northern Hinterlands, Mysteries of Magic, and some new
ones put into Bizantium. Whether or not the list remains in the book I cannot say. But
the new warlocks spells where warlock spells from Rifts. I figured it was time everyone
was compatible. But if I'm not mistaken I only came up with 8 or 10. Kevin and/or
Matt must have come up with 10 NEW and original ones or brought in another 10 from
Rifts or a combination.

Problem with trying to make everything compatible is that several of the spells are different levels, or have wildly different stats (durations, PPE, Range, Area. Not just damage) in the various different games....
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”