Natural AR

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aaryq
Adventurer

Natural AR

Unread post by Aaryq »

Is there a comprehensive list of creatures with a natural AR listed anywhere?
There should be a specific sub-forum of the Rifts forum dedicated to the only hope for salvation of the human race, the Coalition States.
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: Natural AR

Unread post by kiralon »

Monsters and Animals is a good start, or are talking a list with just quick stats
Aaryq
Adventurer

Unread post by Aaryq »

Just a general list.
I want to throw together a quick reference for monsters I can throw at my PC's. Like Monster name, natural AR, average SDC/HP, weapons, any magic/psionics/special abilities, and a page number. Obviously that guide can't be posted on the boards because it would violate the community standards but a little kick start of creatures with a Natural AR would be in their own category and it would have their name, book, and page number.
There should be a specific sub-forum of the Rifts forum dedicated to the only hope for salvation of the human race, the Coalition States.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

There is no pre-made list of just those being with Nat AR,
but you can Make It Yourself from the monsters and animals book.

However, you will need to add to the list as you get the different SDC setting books.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Aaryq
Adventurer

Unread post by Aaryq »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:There is no pre-made list of just those being with Nat AR,
but you can Make It Yourself from the monsters and animals book.

However, you will need to add to the list as you get the different SDC setting books.

That's kind of what I figured. I was hoping someone already had a pre-done list.

As I scroll through, the book though, I'm planning on inserting a support NPC to help guide the PC's (a group of newbies to PFRPG) until they reach 3rd level. He will likely be a blacksmith or a scholar. I want him to be a creature with a high natural AR and SDC and I don't know which one to choose.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Aaryq wrote:Just a general list.
I want to throw together a quick reference for monsters I can throw at my PC's. Like Monster name, natural AR, average SDC/HP, weapons, any magic/psionics/special abilities, and a page number. Obviously that guide can't be posted on the boards because it would violate the community standards but a little kick start of creatures with a Natural AR would be in their own category and it would have their name, book, and page number.

I working on something like that for a GM's Shield, but since Wayne wouldn't review my character sheet and get back to me after several private messages my patients wore thin and I abandoned the project. Sorry mate!
Ankh, udja, seneb.
kiralon
Champion

Unread post by kiralon »

Aaryq, i've pm'd you my personal list
kiralon
Champion

Unread post by kiralon »

your welcome
burgler81
Explorer

Unread post by burgler81 »

Aaryq I will send you some of my lists and quick npcs, you may remember a couple of them.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”