Riftser #58: Redcap Magic Questions

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kinghawke
Explorer

Riftser #58: Redcap Magic Questions

Unread post by Kinghawke »

It mentions 3 Spells: Hand of Stone, Magic Weapon, & Track. I can't find them in the Book of Magic, Palladium Fantasy, Rifts Corebook. Can't find them anywhere! anyone know where they are?
King Hawke--I don't make the world, I just live in it
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Riftser #58: Redcap Magic Questions

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Hand of Stone and Magic Weapon are in Mysteries of Magic: Book One. Track is 2nd level Earth Elemental spell found in
PFRPG and Rifts Book of Magic. And if you're going to use a RedCap as a player character please have as much fun as
possible. If you're a GM and you plan on having a party met him, please make him as scary as possible :D
Kinghawke
Explorer

player character for myself. wish me luck! :P
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Yes keep me informed of your adventures. I'm eager want to see if Recaps can be as awesome as I made them to be :D .
Kinghawke
Explorer

Reagren Wright wrote:Yes keep me informed of your adventures. I'm eager want to see if Recaps can be as awesome as I made them to be :D .

it's been awhile, but here's the update you wanted about my Redcap:
He works directly for a selfish alignment Pantheon & leads a team hunting down & killing/capturing whoever the Pantheon wants. He's permitted to kill as often as he wants by his deity, as long as his team isn't killed in the process. The Redcap's Hunters have a reputation of a team of expert killers & trackers to be reckoned with.
Reagren Wright

Cool. Love to hear occs, npcs, and monsters having a great time and terrorizing others :ok:

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”