Hades or Dyvval

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lukterran
Adventurer

Hades or Dyvval

Unread post by Lukterran »

Has anyone actually been in or run an adventure that takes place in either Hades or Dyvval? I was just wondering if these books are used for anything other than source information or if GMs actually are running campaigns based in either Hell.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Hades or Dyvval

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Did one in both places in Palladium Fantasy. In Hades one group ended up teleporting into a wall (actually a mountain) with a
failed roll of using a rune weapon (rolled a 100 on failed teleport roll). Another time a different group was in Dyval chatting
with Rhada. One guy was convinced he could...it didn't turn out well for him.
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

Reagren Wright wrote:Did one in both places in Palladium Fantasy. In Hades one group ended up teleporting into a wall (actually a mountain) with a
failed roll of using a rune weapon (rolled a 100 on failed teleport roll). Another time a different group was in Dyval chatting

I never turns out well when dealing with demon ladies? Lordesses? lasses? [mydeath] Very powerful vengeful demon women, or as their common name goes - wives ;) [/mydeath], i hope mine never reads this

I have had a few adventures where pc's had specific things they had to do in both, but never had any based fully there.
Dragon Mage
Explorer

Unread post by Dragon Mage »

Hey,

I have a group that rifted to Hades to try an capture the skull of Osiris. First trip they run into a group of greater demon as soon as the portal opened and turn tail and run back to Palladium world after a quick melee fight. Second time they stayed a few weeks but rifted back to palladium after running into a larger greater demon group. They won but the players keep freaking out. So what if all the group but the mind mage was Paralyzed via Bio-Manipulation (Paralysis). :lol:

Anyhow it can be fun. I play up the environmental effects, ie. weather, land terrain, and the different native animals as much as the different demons. The group needs to get some kind of plan together. Instead of just rifting in and running around killing things. We'll see how well they do an the third trip this time.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

kiralon wrote:
Reagren Wright wrote:Did one in both places in Palladium Fantasy. In Hades one group ended up teleporting into a wall (actually a mountain) with a

I never turns out well when dealing with demon ladies? Lordesses? lasses? [mydeath] Very powerful vengeful demon women, or as their common name goes - wives ;) [/mydeath], i hope mine never reads this

I have had a few adventures where pc's had specific things they had to do in both, but never had any based fully there.

Oh, how much are you bribing me???

The end of my current game will be in Hades- but that is over 1 year away...
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”