The Viceroy's Journal

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

The Viceroy's Journal

Unread post by pblackcrow »

The Viceroy's Journal

So far I have been very busy with the colonies. Getting things on board the ships, getting things off of the ships, investigating the one colony, burning it down (it was the cannibalistic, demon worshiping colony), making sure that the two angels I summoned spared nothing or no one there, organizing food; animals; and seed distribution, holding court, listening to the wishes of the people, killing ratlings, digging out sewers, over seeing the construction of a huge greenhouse, killing a witch and her couril, overseeing the building of my tower, training my lord's people to fight, holding court again, fortifying, putting together a gem and ore finding mission with the earth warlocks, killing nasty things, having to have the land that the other colony was on cleared and blessed (the evil that was there was drawing things), and having to buy a dwarven earth warlock (who hates his own kind for shunning him) from a slaver. "FUN!" And that was all just the 1st and 2nd month. Next month involves the use of druids I've enlisted, as winter has already started.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
ShadowHawk
Dungeon Crawler

Re: The Viceroy's Journal

Unread post by ShadowHawk »

Cool! I know Victor is doing that one.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”