Being lazy; character sheets

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

arouetta
Megaversal® Ambassador

Being lazy; character sheets

Unread post by arouetta »

I know people have posted character sheets in the past, but I didn't have need of them so I didn't save them. Now I do. I'm looking for excel or pdf friendly character sheets that can help me slap NPCs together quickly, designed for PF in mind. I am aware of the cutting room floor; I am also aware that they don't have every OCC from every book. Plus a generic is better and easier to customize, especially if computerized.

I could also use "stock" characters, the interesting ones that just show up to give an adventure some flavor and have a blurb of description/history. Not combat characters, but people like Emily the barmaid that has a heart of gold or Darius the child pickpocket who is trying to earn enough to pay for the dowry of an older sister. They don't need full stats (heck they don't need any stats), just a medieval/racial sounding name and enough of a description to be thrown into the blender.

By the way, any good name generators? Most produce names that are just too weird, but if I'm left to my own devices, everyone is "Bob". Either way, my players laugh.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Being lazy; character sheets

Unread post by zyanitevp »

arouetta wrote:I know people have posted character sheets in the past, but I didn't have need of them so I didn't save them. Now I do. I'm looking for excel or pdf friendly character sheets that can help me slap NPCs together quickly, designed for PF in mind. I am aware of the cutting room floor; I am also aware that they don't have every OCC from every book. Plus a generic is better and easier to customize, especially if computerized.

I could also use "stock" characters, the interesting ones that just show up to give an adventure some flavor and have a blurb of description/history. Not combat characters, but people like Emily the barmaid that has a heart of gold or Darius the child pickpocket who is trying to earn enough to pay for the dowry of an older sister. They don't need full stats (heck they don't need any stats), just a medieval/racial sounding name and enough of a description to be thrown into the blender.

By the way, any good name generators? Most produce names that are just too weird, but if I'm left to my own devices, everyone is "Bob". Either way, my players laugh.

Madman Mike Leonard is the guru of game sheets. Hit him up- links are in his signature.
The PFRPG Online Resource thread at the top of this page from NMI has some great generators.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: Being lazy; character sheets

Unread post by kiralon »

http://www.random-generator.com/index.p ... ry:Fantasy Has got some good ones and has random character concept generators in different forms (hireling, person of interest etc) as well.
otherwise wow, neverwinter nights and other games usually have a name generator.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”