A bit about my next campaign.

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

A bit about my next campaign.

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Basically a Pirates of Dark Water themed game. Only mine will be more interesting, and a bit more complex NPC. And there will still be 13 treasures to locate...island kingdoms, and tribal island, ancient riddles, a great bell weapon, etc.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: A bit about my next campaign.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

and bone ships?
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
pblackcrow
Champion

Yes, there will be a few. Including the ship from the movie mortal combat, only it will be piloted by a necromancer.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

I always liked playing as pirates. Maybe it's my inner Capt. Harlock.

Are you playing this on Palladium World/Palladia? I Seem to remember an island world/dimension in library of Be thread that seems like it would work well.
pblackcrow
Champion

Actually, I am doing a custom world. Lot of islands, lots of mysteries to explore, lots of options, tattoo magic...and that is IF you can talk the old dragon into giving you one, and a few magic items to be found. Magic is not very big there. Though, there are a few practitioners that are there. 5% of the worlds population...in short very few. Most of them are from off planet.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Cool, that sounds interesting. All the standard races? Off worlders Shifters or somethin'?
pblackcrow
Champion

Jerell wrote:Cool, that sounds interesting. All the standard races? Off worlders Shifters or somethin'?

Yes, all slandered races. Or something...Actually, it's mostly mages who get are at nexuses when a dimensional portal opens up and they get sucked inside. It keeps down on the magic trade. However, there are some who get together once a year in a secret place to trade information and learn spells and buy a few items. There are biomancers (from Rifts WB 6) there. Also druid herbalist who have lived there long enough to adapt. Ley lines are almost the same energy level as PF's world.

There is 1 alchemist on the entire planet, he's on a ship. The last pirate who tried to hassled the elf met his fate the hard way and he let one of crew live to tell the tell of his crew mates and captain horrific screams.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

All the slandered races!

Though honestly, I like the low magic type games. Players tend to appreciate those trinkets more, and you get to make certain items pivotal to the campaign where in other's they'd just be this thing they bought somewhere because it might be cool to use one day.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
pblackcrow
Champion

Oh, they will be able to do that...however, they might not be able to get back to exact spot the alchemist specified for pick up in time to get the custom made items. In which case, oh well, too bloody bad for them.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”