Character Sheets

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gdub411
Wanderer

Character Sheets

Unread post by gdub411 »

Does anyone know if there are any Palladium character sheets available for classes that aren't in the main rulebook?, ie...such as the Pirate or Bard
Jerell
Hero

Re: Character Sheets

Unread post by Jerell »

I remember using an optional sheet long ago. Not sure if I ever saw specific sheets for those classes, I'll have to look.
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

http://www.palladium-megaverse.com/cuttingroom/
You will find some character sheets plus additional errata and material here.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
gdub411
Wanderer

Unread post by gdub411 »

Jerell wrote:I remember using an optional sheet long ago. Not sure if I ever saw specific sheets for those classes, I'll have to look.

Yeah, the Character Sheets from the Main Rulesbook is readily available in lots of places online. I use hoping that somewhere out there were character sheets for O.C.C.'s like the Shaman, Necromancer, Bard, Barbarian and so on. Well I guess I can use the generic sheet, but it would have been a whole lot sweeter if they had their own specific ones.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

gdub411 wrote:
Jerell wrote:I remember using an optional sheet long ago. Not sure if I ever saw specific sheets for those classes, I'll have to look.

Yeah, the Character Sheets from the Main Rulesbook is readily available in lots of places online. I use hoping that somewhere out there were character sheets for O.C.C.'s like the Shaman, Necromancer, Bard, Barbarian and so on. Well I guess I can use the generic sheet, but it would have been a whole lot sweeter if they had their own specific ones.

The second edition version of Adventures on the High Seas was still being done when I was assigned to do the character sheets, so I didn't have the specifics of the classes in that book.

That was in 1996. I was using Mac OS 7.5 on a Mac IIci with a fancy 20 inch grayscale screen. PageMaker 5.1 and an old program called TypeStyler 3.2. Naturally, those programs no longer exist, so recreating those character sheets is a virtual impossibility.

You might like the character sheets on my DeviantArt page, linked in my signature below.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

MADMANMIKE wrote: That was in 1996. I was using Mac OS 7.5 on a Mac IIci with a fancy 20 inch grayscale screen. PageMaker 5.1 and an old program called TypeStyler 3.2. Naturally, those programs no longer exist, so recreating those character sheets is a virtual impossibility.

An elegant weapon for a more civilized age ;)
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Quite interesting, I have never checked out the new character sheet you have until just now. I'll have to try and break them in.
Grug
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Grug »

I do have character sheets of the other classes, but I use a different sheet. If you like it and want them let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7VgRy5De58GV2U5S00wZmxRb2s/edit?usp=sharing

This is just mu basic one, it was the only one I had saved in my drive. Just wanted you to see how it's different. The class specific ones have all the skills listed already.
If you know your enemy and know yourself your victory will not stand in doubt. -Sun Tzu
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -Kosh
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

I like it. :ok:

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”