Tegyn Peninsula

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Tegyn Peninsula

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Besides the map provided in the Eastern Territory book, are there any other maps for the specific areas therein? For example, I have players asking for more detailed maps of the Tegyn Peninsula, specifically the areas around Ironshod and the Wyndglade Marsh. Do these exist? Do I have to draw something up myself?
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: Tegyn Peninsula

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Unless there's something in the Rifters, it's going to be something you have to develop yourself.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Unread post by Severus Snape »

Mark Hall wrote:Unless there's something in the Rifters, it's going to be something you have to develop yourself.

Bummer. I suck as an artist/cartographer. Well, guess I'm just gonna have to wing it!
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Severus Snape wrote:Besides the map provided in the Eastern Territory book, are there any other maps for the specific areas therein? For example, I have players asking for more detailed maps of the Tegyn Peninsula, specifically the areas around Ironshod and the Wyndglade Marsh. Do these exist? Do I have to draw something up myself?

That would be a big negative. What's in Eastern Territory is pretty much it.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Severus Snape wrote:
Mark Hall wrote:Unless there's something in the Rifters, it's going to be something you have to develop yourself.

Bummer. I suck as an artist/cartographer. Well, guess I'm just gonna have to wing it!

Hotrod has done a couple of maps for me- his prices are really reasonable- I suck as a cartographer as well.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”