What is this?

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

What is this?

Unread post by Kevin »

You might think of Murmurs from the Megaverse as a sort of busy man’s blog. I know my schedule and work load are waaaaay too crazy for me to maintain a blog, but I thought some sort of forum where the Palladium crew and I could come and share our thoughts on a semi-regular basis would be nice.

There are often times, especially while working on a book or after a book is finished, that I’d like to rant a little about how cool it is, how much fun it was, or talk about a new artist or writer, or some of the problems, and other stuff, like little updates and personal asides. Nothing that warrants an official “Press Release,” but updates, news, behind the scenes glimpses, thoughts and words that you guys and gals in the Megaverse® might enjoy or want to know.

There will be times when I post several items in a week and, knowing me, other times where I’ll be gone for a week or two immersed in a project. The same is true of the Palladium crew. I work ‘em like dogs, so I’m sure all of our murmurings will be somewhat irregular.

Only Palladium staff can post here, so any comments on what we say here will have to be carried over to the other boards.

Anyway, that’s what Murmurs from the Megaverse® is all about. Hope you enjoy our musings and snippets of insight behind the scenes at Palladium Books.

Keep your imaginations burning bright, visit the Palladium website regularly and game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
President, Publisher, Writer and Crazy Guy

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”