Secrets of the Atlanteans ships today, August 9, 2017

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Secrets of the Atlanteans ships today, August 9, 2017

Unread post by Kevin »

Just a quick update -- Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans ships today, August 9, 2017

First, we just got the call from our printer to tell us the truck is on its way with the Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ soft cover edition.

About a 100 pre-orders are shipping today, but there are another 200 pre-orders that will ship over then next few days as soon as we hear back from YOU. We do not usually charge our credit card for “pre-orders” until we know the book is at the printer or heading there very soon. That means Kathy Simmons has to contact those of you who placed pre-orders more than two months ago to get your credit card information so we can process your order and send you your book. The faster you get back to her, the sooner we can ship out your book! This is because Palladium's online store was updated and new, automatic security features were put into place, so we never see your complete credit card inform.

Reminder: The signed and numbered Gold Hardcover Edition Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans does not ship until the end of August or first week of September, as it takes a different process to make the hardcover. We have not gotten a confirmed deliver date from our printer yet, but it should only be a few weeks.

Nightbane® Dark Designs™

Nightbane® Dark Designs™ is in final layout and is looking fantastic. I think Nightbane® fans are going to love this book. I mean, there are a zillion new ways to make new and deadly Nightbane, as well as new insight to them, new Talents, good stuff.

There was something else I wanted to mention, but it has slipped right out of my head. Just too darn much going on. I’ll post it when it resurfaces.

Call us back with your information so we can ship you your Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans. Thanks and may the rest of your week be a great one.

That’s it for now. I need to sit down and finish the Weekly Update.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

© Copyright July 27, 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Dead Reign®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”