MORE GEN CON 2016 EVENTS NEEDED!!!

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

MORE GEN CON 2016 EVENTS NEEDED!!!

Unread post by NMI »

Hello folks!

Good news, withing the first few hours of Event registration, we sold roughly 84% of our seats. Gen Con is estatic about this and reached out to me to try and get more events run!! Exciting!!!

So here is what I need from you;

MORE EVENTS!!! Rifts, Heroes Unlimited, Palladium Fantasy, Dark Reign and of course Robotech RPG Tactics!!!

Look at the instructions [url:http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=150190]here[/url]. Fill out the attached form and send 1 copy for each game you want to run. [ie: if you want to run 3 games, send me 3 forms]. The form is self-explanatory. Send the form to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com with the subject line of “Gen Con 2016 Event Submission".

• If you already submitted events to me, great. Consider running more events if you can.
  • Already submitted events directly to Gen Con??? Send an email to Gen Con @ events@gencon.com and CC nmi@thedeificnmi.com and ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com - ask for your event to be transferred to the Gen Con account - nmi@thedeificnmi.com ID# 135200. This will get your events added to our roster and grant you Premier Event status as that is what we are trying to achieve.

Thanks for your time. Expect an email and Facebook post to follow....
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”