Having a nice birthday April 2, 2016

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Having a nice birthday April 2, 2016

Unread post by Kevin »

Having a nice birthday - April 2, 2016

I want to thank everybody who has sent me warm birthday wishes. They are very appreciated and have sent my spirits soaring. I guess this birthday is something of a landmark, as I turn 60 this year. Funny, but I feel more like 26. It’s weird because on one hand it is hard to believe 60 years have flown by. On the other hand, I’ve accomplished so much, have had so much fun and met so many amazing people in my life, that I guess it has been 60 incredible years. Planning what I can do over the next 30 or 40. ;)

I was supposed to be at AdeptiCon this weekend, but I got sick and had to leave it in the capable hands of Wayne Smith, Chuck Walton and Jeff Ruiz. First convention I missed due to being sick in a loooong time. Chuck and Wayne called this morning to wish me a happy birthday and report that AdeptiCon is going well. Fighting off an ear infection. My ears were so plugged up, especially my right one, that I could hardly hear. I knew I wouldn’t hear a word at a convention with all the ambient noise. I’m very sorry I missed the event, but glad I stayed home. Feeling much better and getting so many wonderful well wishes has certainly lifted my spirits. Even got in some writing.

Just wanted to say hi, and thank everyone for making my Big Six-Oh a wonderful one.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 2, 2016 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”