Ramping it up – February 20, 2016

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I caught an early matinee of Deadpool and loved it. Action-packed fun with lots and lots of laughs. But definitely not children's fare. If you don’t mind excessive violence, crude humor and lots of laughs, do yourself a favor and go see Deadpool. You do not need to be familiar with the characters to enjoy this crazy romp.

The movie has gotten my energy ramped up to dive back into work. Planning to get in a solid 8 hours of writing.

I’m primarily working on Heroes of Humanity and the Disavowed this weekend. Both books are going to be a lot of fun. Chuck Walton has ramped up his art, making it more dynamic than ever. And I’m ramping up the concepts and writing to bring a whole new dimension of gaming and character combinations to your games set on Rifts Earth North America. Ideas are flying like wild and my fingers are typing as fast as the ideas hit me. I don't want to give away too much in advance, but talk about high velocity action for this sourcebook.

Speaking of which, I need to get back to it.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 20, 2016 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”